Gasification frequencies

@KristijanL
This is somethings that I have been milling around in my brain and what I have observed in other things and readings and studies in my life.
The gas molecules made up from the air we breathe going into the gasifier intake are preheated and expand. They pass through the nozzles at a curtain frequency or speed. The molecules hit a very hot environment but the speed slows down so the frequency changes. Gases are being released from the wood with moisture molecules, they also are moving at different frequencies or speeds but not all at the same because of temperature and the wood becoming charcoal and the releasing of tars. You are so right about the Carbon burning lots of energy being used. But how does Carbon become Carbonmonoxide.
Everything is moving because of the vaccum inviorment that is coming from the engine or on start up the blowers. So the mass is moving at different speeds or frequencies as it flows along in the fire tube. This at 1000 to 2000+ *f white hot.
Now from the top of the nozzles to the grate or no grate the process of reduction has been starting. But the now charcoal changes in size and becomes a char bed, this seems to happen where the speed and frequencies really change up, the reduction hole at the bottom of the fire tube. This high frequencies of viberations is what’s breaks up the charcoal so quickly into smaller pieces. Now the same vaccum is causing all gas molecules to speed up but they have to go around now the smaller charcoal pieces that have become more densely pack forming the char bed and a longer paths to go around, or do they. The charcoal is very porous and these molecules are tiny, when they go though the charcoal taking the shortest route they move at supersonic speeds and very high frequencies, the molecules are changed or stripped of their extra easy to remove oxygen molecules from the gases and some oxygen molecules attach them self to the Carbon. Now you have CO and The H2O is now H2 but not all of it changes some H2O is not changed especially in wood gasification. There is a massive amount of field magnetic power and dielectric power being generated with the changing frequencies and speeds and collision of molecules going on here as they go around and through the char. The new molecules are being connected together forming new gases. The energy that is being used to do this, is enormous and so powerfully amazing. We are only harnessing a small percentage of what energy it takes to make the gases we burn. But wood or charcoal is free for the sweat of our labor.
Did you know something very similar happens when you breathe in and out. Oxygen and other gas molecules pass though the lungs and small passage ways at supersonic speeds or frequencies, the blood cells pass by the gas molecules with the blood cells lined up in a roll in the capillaries so small only one blood cell can pass through one after another right next to the air molecules. But this time it is done with no (edit) excessive heat that the body can not absorb normally. Breathe in Oxygen to the blood cells and breathe out CO2 out of the blood cells and out of the body but still not 100% exchange but more efficient… right or wrong it just things I think about.
Bob

2 Likes

The concepts of supersonic speeds, high frequencies, field magnetic power and dielectric power sound mysterious and strange to me. Is there some way to make these concepts understandable to the uninitiated? I would never have thought of these being at work in our gasifiers. What evidence or analysis or knowledge or experiments or related fields of inquiry would help me get on board with this line of thinking?

4 Likes

BruceS,
For gasifiers and wood stoving study up on fuels IONIZATION. The heat energy excitement is causing the complex long chained molecules to vibrate until spin out shedding into simpler compounds… A lot of this information will be in the fire protection areas. And vehicle emissions. Combustion engineering.

I like this viewpoint BobMac.
You can take this frequency approach clear back to crystal mineral excitements. On out to the universe singing to itself.
I do think however that the gasses molecular exchanges within the body do either create heat, or absorb body heat.

Regards
Steve unruh

1 Like

Okay first I want to make this statement: Knowledge of the things we will talked about as fact, or theory will not guarantee you to build a better Gasifier. The facts or theory comes from observation and experiments or reading other people’s writing who are a lot smarter and have a lot more knowledge then me. To mention a couple Nikola Tesla, and Eric Dollard for starters, they received their knowledge from other people and so on. You can spend a life time of arm chair reading and creating not one thing. These two men build and proved their theories. They are true doers. They were also road block like others like them from finishing their works, by big business and international powers that do not want you to have anything for free. Welcome to the world of Capitalism. Lol.
I will speak in Love and I am not trying to prove that I am right in what I am saying. It just what I have perceived from others writings, experiments, and observations and mine own.
Please try to keep it on how it can relate to gasification, I know this is hard to do at times.
If you do not want to follow this thread please mute it So it will not pop up.
Thank you Bob

Okay let’s get started. Bruce asked:
What evidence or analysis or knowledge or experiments or related fields of inquiry would help me get on board with this line of thinking?

The first rule that I follow is that if it is being done in the world around us and you can see it being done, then it can be done in the micro world we live in too. Here’s some examples: We have supersonic jets and rockets that fly over head in the high thin atmosphere. Which is close to a vaccum of space. And it causes alot of heat, so why can’t very small molecules go through very small openings in a very hot atmosphere in a vaccum atmosphere in a gasifier. We already know that sizing our nozzles causes the air to move faster and with more at a greater velocity of force. The wind moves on the earth and goes down through a gorge and when it narrows, the air speed increases to a higher velocity and force, which also can be heard in frequency changes which you can hear. The wind does not blow stronger the passage way narrows and changes shape.
Lets talk about Magnets. What makes a magnet what it is. You have two pieces of metal iron in type. One is a magnet and one is not. They are the same in make and size and shape. The difference is only one thing. One has a magnetic field around it. Remove the magnetic field and it is now like the other piece of iron. The earth has a magnetic field around it. So if we can see this on a larger scale like the earth, and hold it in our hand, then it should go down into the micro world and down into the molecular structure as well, like in molecules and it just keeps going down smaller like into fractals. This magnetic field is everywhere around us.
Dielectric power. If you put up a tower lets say 300’ high. You better ground it good and the cables that is holding it up. Why because of the atmospheric properties of dielectric energy, it will energize the tower, and if not ground. It can kill you by touching it.
If you have things that relate to gasification, you are welcome to post it here.
Remember no posting of WK Gasifier stuff here.
And remember let us always do it in Love for our fellow members of DOW.
Bob

2 Likes

Okay Bob,
I’m interested in dimethyl ether. It was identified as a very good engine fuel during world war two by a Danish chemical engineer named Haldor Topsoe. There is still a company that is named after him.
So then, in 1995 I was driving down the road and a very short radio announcement grabbed my attention. It stated that a grad student in Denmark had come up with a way to synthesize this dimethyl ether from natural gas in a very simplified way. The details of which I cannot remember. But I do remember the way that radio announcement grabbed my attention. I just knew it had to be a word from God.
I’ve watched this fuel steadily emerge in many and profound ways since then. And it turns out that gasification is the first step in it’s manufacture. I like to think that I can see the writing on the wall, it seems that He will save us from our folly once again. This time by giving us DME.
Rindert

Very interesting indeed dimethyl ether. Or DME. I will have to look into this. Using gasification in it manufacturing very interesting. I hope the oil companies didn’t buy it out.
Bob

2 Likes

Hey, I will jump in, and throw things into the weeds some, a talent of mine… :grinning: Look into ammonia as a motor fuel. Apparently it has a lot going for it, history behind it, and can be synthesized on a small scale. A couple of years ago a Canadian fellow demonstrated a plant powered by a small windmill, synthesizing ammonia from atmospheric nitrogen. I’ll assume there are some fancy catalysts involved. Ammonia can also be derived from organic action.

Bob, I am enjoying the discussion. The initial post got me thinking about how fast gases are moving in a reaction zone, as the theoretical velocities are for empty spaces, I think, and they are darned fast. The rarification of the gases with extreme temperatures amplify the velocity effect, as will the reaction space being largely blocked with fuel.

But supersonic? I doubt it. Very fast, sure. If anything approached supersonic velocities in a gasifier, I expect the shock waves would tend to choke velocity to subsonic, (if velocities even reach any appreciable fraction of supersonic).

I have heard of micro scale extreme energy processes, like micro cavitation found in ultrasonic baths, apparently the micro bubbles collapsing can produce unbelievable temperatures and pressures. But I don’t see any comparable process even on a micro scale providing energies in the category needed for supersonic movement in the gasifier environment.

Magnetics also has a big question mark about it. If magnetism had bearing in that environment, electromagnets etc should be able to divert or maybe even separate gases, stuff like that. And I think generally at high temps magnetic effects break down as atoms ionize?

Things way beyond my pay grade anyways. Maybe microwave or other higher energy fields might be able to influence super heated gas? Sounds like a physics lab pursuit.

3 Likes

I too am enjoying this, l wuld like the time to contribute to it but its a buissy couple of days before US trip.

Just a quick note, ammonia synthesis is not at all simple and it requires hydrogen. Pressures are a problem. The catalyst is just iron based thugh. A better way there is Fischer-Tropsch reaction where you pass syngas or woodgas trugh a iron catalist at 350c and get out a mix of liquid hidrocarbons.

On speed, Bob is right. Gas molecules move at stupid fast velocitys even st room temperature. Its just on a so small scale none of us realy gives any atention to it. Is this what you ment?

On charcoal being sized smaller and smaller as it goes down to the grate, l think thats mostly becouse oxigen is eating the surface of it, making it smaller and smaller .

6 Likes

That’s very interesting. I remember talking to a retired chemical engineer once. I told him about my interest in gasification, dimethyl ether, Wayne’s work, and a bunch of related things. I asked if a gasifier could be influenced so that it would produce DME. He thought for a moment and said “You would have to increase the pressure.” So I asked if sonic effects could be used to accomplish this. He looked at me in a very serious way and said “Certainly.”
Rindert

1 Like

I think you could only utilize the utrasonic effect in a liquid environment. Maybe if syngas was dissolved in a water bath?

1 Like

Yes Kristijan, I should of said micro supersonic, micro magnetic fields, very high micro frequencies. It is all happing in the unseen world of molecular gasification of molecules that make up the woodgas/chargas we burn. Thank you for clarification. We are talking about molecules here, and not big jets breaking through the atmosphere of sound barrier.
Bob

3 Likes

Here are some other things I had to wrap my mind around that is just amazing to think about. In gasification you are not storing up the gases you are making. You are making them and using as you go down the road or running your genset or just flaring making light or cooking.
This gasification processing is doing all this much faster then at lighting speeds, it is in 1000 th of a second or faster, and billions and billions of molecules or more of different molecular molecule make ups like Carbon, CO2, H2O and other gas molecules changing and converting into new molecules, like CO, H2, methane gases that can be burned.
This is all happening in a precise orderly prosses and becoming stable gases in a no Oxygen inviorment inside the gasifiers we are building. To be remixed with Oxygen and burned again, seconds later again, then the gases changing once more from that state to another after the energy is released. A continuous flow of energy exchange being done coming from its starting point of the Sun’s Light Energy, Atmosphere and Properties from the Earth, that we stand on and breath and warm our bodies. The SLEAPE of Creation. What a marvelous design in it’s own nature.
With my mind I can see this happening, even though my eyes can’t see it. Our human minds are a Beautiful work of Creations design work. Still when I thinking about all this to this very day, year after year, it amazes me beyond amazement. What a master work of design in all this.
Bob

6 Likes