Gasifier based on cattle dung

I’m in the little finger of Michigan. Don’t often see 90 here either. The guy in the video lives somewhere he got enough snow to collapse his hoop house. I’m personally not interested in making methane. I don’t want to take care of anything but my dogs. They crap a lot but not as much as a cow. All my waste makes compost.

1 Like

Hey Mr.wayne,
Great joke sir,
Here we not get such huge amount of methane.
Nice joke sir
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Mr.Jhart
I also seen much videos on YouTube the dry dung with mere moisture 20% work on press and briquettes are formed.but my opinion those to be charred then briquettes to be made made of size mentioned in simple fire gasifier.

1 Like

And agree with Mr.bsoutherland

1 Like

Hi everyone,
For information only

1 Like

Vinod,
It looks like you have learned enough to know that it will likely be a success. it’s time to build a Simple Fire and start experimenting.

2 Likes

Hi Mr.Sbowman,
Yes I agree with you the simple fire gasifier is in pipe line.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I m not getting sump pipe for gas
Pl.help
If anyone have any idea of alternative
And for blower also

1 Like

I doubt that there would be any swimming pool hose. Maybe some kind of irrigation hose.

I use an air mattress blower, but once again, I doubt that this would be available.

1 Like

I guess you want to build a gasifier for your 100cc motorbike , if i were you and you do not have access to scrap yards or recycling metal yards of some type you will be forced to look at Ebay and the likes for your fittings .
Luckily the simple fire will not need a great deal of items apart from maybe a gate valve for your air/gas mix and your engine exhaust feed back if u decide to use that , i would look for used or cheap brass /metal valves/taps rather than plastic ones just in case you over heat your system and look for some stainless steel flexi 1 inch pipe it is also on Ebay very cheap , just use a correct size barb to attach to filters from gasifier and from filter to engine gas mixer , this is the type of pipe i used on a small build i am sure they will have it in your country also .
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sis.html?_nkw=1pcs+100cm+Car+Truck+Parking+Air+Diesel+Heater+Tank+Exhaust+Pipe+Gas+Vent+Hose+&_id=323797987759&&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2658
You should also be able to find plenty of drums and containers that you can make fit to your system .
Dave

1 Like

Thanks Mr.Jeff and Mr.Brian,
eBay link above is not opening, I have searched in local market and got hose pipe but of 1.5 inch id, and sand blasting pipe on local online store indiamart. Will work there’s is also pvc hose of 1inch size Will it work?

1 Like

Vinod , don’t buy that ! well fir sure not the pvc hose anyway the rubber hose would manage lots better , but can you not get any Ebay in your country ? what about Aliexpress ?

the link i sent you before was just showing Australia , as that is where i am but if you put in the words "stainless steel truck heater pipe " into your ebay it should come up with something , if not you could make the rubber hose work fine .
Dave

1 Like

Is there any concern that this is on a small motorcycle so not a large hopper of char to absorb the heat before it hits the hose? Seems like flex exhaust pipe would be better like Dave posted.

Thanks Mr.Jeff and Mr.Brian
For your precious suggestion,
AliExpress and ebay both are available here,
As per Mr.Daves suggestion I ordered the same exhaust pipe from AliExpress

1 Like

Yes the ss pipe is a better option on a small set up like a motorcycle and will help cool things down a little with it being in the air stream , in fact i would try and use steel pipe and fittings for as much as possible to allow for some heat to dissipate.
Dave

1 Like

Mr.Jeff,
The delivery of said article is not available here
I have to see local alternative for same

1 Like

Vinod,

It is always best to find local material, if possible. Take your time looking. You could parallel small diameter tubing, however it complicates the build. You will need to be creative. Some possible sources, electrical conduit, home water plumbing tubing, metal fence poles and folding outdoor chairs.

Best regards,
Mr. Jeff

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot:

Maybe the tubing from old bicycle frames. I have used that, in the past.

Best regards,
Mr. Jeff

1 Like