Gasifier truck set up/ ( CONTINUED ) DAVID ORRELL

8 - 20 - 12  MOUNTED BOX UNDER-BED .  IT WILL CONTAIN CONDENSATION TANKS,  FOR COOLING RACK.  AND STRAW FILTER,  ALSO FINAL FILTER HOLDING TANK.  AND MAYBE ? A BLOWER ?

Dave,

Looks like you are very close to installing the gasser. The toolbox hiding place is an excellent idea!

Peter

8 - 24 - 12 restricricting ring . BRAKE ROTOR , 6 INCH I/S DIAMETER . ( HOPEING TO GET A LOT DONE TOMMOROW ? )

I hear you Dave! It is getting close. How far below the nozzles is your restrictor? Mine is also 6" diameter and stands about 5" high. I figure it is easier to shorten it later than add to it.

HI JOHN. I THINK ? I WILL HAVE IT 12 INCHES BELOW THE AIR NOZZLES, I HAVE A 22 INCH FIRE TUBE SO THAT WILL PUT IT ABOUT 7 INCHES FROM THE BOTTOM. I MAY NEED TO ADJUST IT LATER ? I DO NOT KNOW. IF I GET A GOOD 8 HRS IN THE SHOP SATURDAY . I THINK ? I MAY BE READY TO HAVE A FLARE OFF ?

Flare is very exciting, but if I remember correctly this is not your first gasser so it may not be quite as exciting as it has been for me. Hope to see pictures of flares this weekend. I am using the 18" tube so the top of my restrictor is currently around 8" below bottom of nozzles. Don’t know if it is right or not but my gas quality tonight was very good so that is promising. Will be looking for flare pictures soon!

8 - 25 - 12 ( PHOTO OPP. ) JUST SET IT IN TO TAKE PHOTOS, I WILL BE PUTTING THE GASIFIER OFF AND ON SEVERAL TIMES TILL I GET IT ALL TOGETHER, I STILL HAVE SEVERAL DETAILS TO WORK OUT AND PAINT IT, NO FLARE OFF THIS WEEK-END MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND ??

David
WOW!!! That looks like something straight outta MAD MAX
My hats off to you sir very nice work. HWWT Sean

I really like your cooling rack. I am interrested to see how it performs. Looks great Dave.

Great looking custom work, you are setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us. Keep us posted

VERY GOOD!..

Nice looking Rig David!!! Arkansas folk can do about anything!!! :slight_smile: Keep us posted.

Clay H.