Great job ECOJAUNT, the redneck they're interviewing stumbles often

I

7 Likes

If I talk with anybody about what I’m doing these are the 2 videos that I point them to. Great job, especially the last part of the 2nd video. Thanks.

3 Likes

Well done.
I watched the whole thing and plan on pointing people to it to explain woodgas.My truck and gasifier are in the shop at work and although I can’t do too much when we’re busy there,I get a lot of people wondering what the heck that thing is.Most people have never heard of woodgas and I want that to change.

5 Likes

Here is an old one that I will bump up .

Some things I can do well . Interviews is not one :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Wayne, These are two videos I watched early on (2015), before I knew If this woodgas thing was just another dead-end flim-flam scam or not. Your sincerity and humility helped convince me you were for real, and now I know it is true. Thank You!!

13 Likes

Wayne, those are two of the best videos on the entire Youtube. I like your conclusion at the end of the first video about “all infrastructure so dependent”. So true.

10 Likes

When I saw these video on You Tube , I knew these was for real and I had to be a part of it.
What all the others have said. Just truth and facts.
Bob

6 Likes

Pretty sure I saw these videos just before I found DOW and read through @JO_Olsson Mazda build and started think “this is something I want to be a part of”

7 Likes

I saw these videos on you tube a couple years ago and that’s the reason I started searching all about wood gas on the interweb and bought yours and ben Peterson’s books

9 Likes