Happy new year to all

I wish a happy, safe and prosperous 2017 and lets hope for many more to come…

Keepin it simple with not much to say…

:slight_smile:

Got my first Emoji badge with this post too!
Kind of odd I never used that before but for everything there is a new year.
Be safe out there friends

11 Likes

Wish everyone the best for 2017, may it be safe and great :relaxed:

7 Likes

Happy New Year…

5 Likes

Good friends at a long distance means a lot more than someone you has to be polite to you because he’ll see you again and again in person…
Happy New Years from a distance.

8 Likes

Happy Gassy New Year to every member of this site!

7 Likes

Don, I was thinking of you a couple hours ago when my wife spoke music to my ears driving back from Grand Rapids. “When are you going to get one of those smaller metal barrels for making charcoal?” I replied “I’ll check Craigslist”

6 Likes

Happy new years everyone. May we all find a little more independence in 2017. I hope everyone has figured out what their new years resolution will be by now. Guess I should figure my own out… :smile:

6 Likes

on my woodgas truck!
Happy new year everyone

8 Likes

Hi All,
I wish you all good health, happiness and a great hearth.
Pepe

4 Likes

Had a great start to my new year! Partied with a sweet young lass, my granddaughter. A little worried that she insisted on staying up until 12:00 at 10 months. First time she’s been up after 9:00. What happens when she becomes a teen. Well have time to teach her about life before then and hope she does as well as her mother. Hope every ones new year goes as well as mine started. Fred

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you all. I was in bed asleep when 2017 rolled in at 12 o’clock, I have been doing this for the passed few years now. It seems to work for me. The New Year doesn’t care if I’m awake or not.
Bob

4 Likes

Hi bob i can hardly tell whos running the show any more out there, and a lot of crap rap singing mixed in with a few good songs.

1 Like

May have to look for what you like. My local NPR station plays a great mix with almost no rap or try Youtube for alt rock or country. There is some great new music out there that most stations never play. Fred

1 Like

Happy 12,017 (Human Era) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czgOWmtGVGs

1 Like