Has anyone saved Mike LaRosa's plans?

Thanks for the phone call Kip . Checking to see why you can’t open up some of these threads.

Thanks Wayne .

1 Like

Hello Kevin .

Some very minor changes over the years but if you follow the Wilbur Smith V -10 you will be up to date .

3 Likes

Tried to pull up Wilbur Smith V-10 and no luck. Got to drive into Houston Auuuug ! I’ll check back later. Thanks

1 Like

just woundered, the books could be life saving transport, long after were gone, internet might be down with all the globel power wars. I am just thinking how could i encase my “Have wood will travel” gasifier book so that it dont get damaged or wet over time.

1 Like

Vacuum bag it and keep in one of those tall ammo cans.

2 Likes

maybe I vacuum bag it and encase in clear glass rosin with no fibers, so i wont see that ammo can and loose the protective layer !. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Kip, first it is to early to decide that. When it comes to the restiction opening make it adjustable to raise up and down, and to open it up or close it down. Inside the firetube you should be able to remove it completely for this. If you are building the WK Gasifier there are instruction on this in the building book and in the premium builders library. The restriction opening needs to be fine tuned to your driving needs. If I was going to use my truck for work and idling around , I would put a smaller restiction opening in my gasifer. But most of the time I am running down the road at highway speeds so I have a 7 1/2" . The size of the engine and truck size you are using makes a big difference too.
When you get the gasifer build then we can help you with the restriction opening.
First start your oun building thread so Everyhing will be in one spot for your future reference.
Hope this helps. I am really looking forward to your build.
Bob

3 Likes

Thanks Bob, never thought of my own building thread .But it would be a way of looking back and you all spotting changes are ideas.

4 Likes

Kip if you plan to go with a WK make sure to post it on premium side once your membership is activated.

Until then you can start a topic about the truck you want the gasifier on. Take lots of pictures!

4 Likes

That’s what I thought but I’m glad you said something.

3 Likes

All the good stuff people need to step up like everyone else does. You got men out there that has spent a lot of money and time to learn this.

2 Likes

Kip just search Wilbur Smith it pops up at the top, it’s on the premium side so if your not activated yet it won’t show up yet. Once you get activated I’ll soon have a video on the updates how the Wilbur Smith system was built, along with some changes of my own. Noteworthy, the Wilbur Smith build used a shorter fire tube and still performed well, cruising 70mph

3 Likes

Where would I find this Wilbur Smith build y’all talk about .

1 Like

Use the search function it will be in the premium section. The magnifying glass goes to search.

1 Like