History Channel Inquiry

Yeah not the right venue to attract people who are serious enough to handle the hazards involved with gasification.

Alex and Dan, you are right. ONE NUT caused a tragedy for sure in Connecticut and now every legal gun owner of an SK or like rifle in NY( and a lot of other places soon, I fear) will be a felon in a year if he doesn’t register it! So much for the second amendment! Join the NRA, folks, they’re fighting for us.
The oil companies running our gov’t would put more regs on us to the point of making it a felony to own a gasifier! Not to mention the tree huggers and believe me I love trees too, but there is so much wood going to waste in demolition and in landfills it’s sickening.
Don’t trust the rich, don’t trust the oil moguls, don’t trust the gov’t and the tv people ain’t much better.
I like this just as it is,
There’s my bucks worth. Thank you!
PS Excuse me, his mother was a nut case, too.

right on target guys!! DOW is here and has all the info needed for those of us interested in getting independent from petro. there is always some lazy idiot out there trying to turn hard work into stupid or to tax us for our work. wise choice Wayne !