Interesting perspective on energy use and production

Yes. Hi, Bob!
I was mostly talking about the endless search for “Lost” Tesla inventions, Harvesting the earth’s magnetic field wilth large spinning copper disks, Cold Fusion, Turning a generator with a motor, wired some magic way that gives a net increase in energy, Putting many kiloWatts into plates in water to generate a relatively small quantity of Hydrogen, etc. All the get rich quick schemes, all the “If I just had more of your money, dear investor, I could make this thing work!” Those kinds of things.
What you said is golden. There is “free” energy available if you do the work to build your “receiving” equipment! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

The one thing I aways remember about mankind is he hides the truth to make monies because of his greed for monies. It is his god that can not save him.
The Almighty God YEHOVAH says all the Gold And Silver is mine and everything that I YEHOVAH has created is Mine says The YEHOVAH Almighty God by His Word Yesuha the Son in the flesh. He said give to Cesar what belongs to the Cesar’s of the earth. On the golden coin Yesuha ask who imagine is on the coin. They said Cesar’s. Yesuha said then give give back the imagine to Cesar, but what belongs to The YEHOVAH to God. The gold still belones to The YEHOVAH Alminghty God. People think they own land, gold, Silver and everyrhing else they claim ,but God says He owns it all everything seen and unseen. God even owns our good heal and well being. With out it, our bodies die and go back to earth and turn to dust, to grow trees some day. To make more energy to run a gasifier in the future by someone who utilizes it. using what The YEHOVAH God says is His. Lol the cycles of the for ever now and ever more.
It is great day of Sabbath rest and it is here for us all if we just take time to do it. It is lawful to do good on the Sabbath (Saturday). Like helping others in their needs.
Your free willing work from your hands to others is good works. This was the mind set of Nichola Tesla had. But the greed of men hated him for it. Giving it free to humanity was not going to happen if they could help it, and they stop Tesla from doing it every chance they could. He died poor but rich in his heart for wanting to help others. We enjoy many of his invention daily.

5 Likes

Great perceptions by both of you MikeR. and BobMac.
Tesla while brilliant could not even so much daily provide for himself. He was lucky a real development engineer George Westinghouse took and interest into his ideas and concepts. Bought the use of his patents. Gave him the means to Hotel live for the rest of his life dreaming up new ideas in his hotel bathtubs.
Study the real histories and George Westinghouse only bought into Tesla ideas and patents that he could see a practical application for.

Same-same of any modern era since at least the mid-18th century.
Ha! Even before! The earlier cautionary fable of the “Emperor Has No Cloths”. Con-artist, charlatan set up selling based on a persons hopes. Not realistically achievable possibilities.
Steve Unruh

6 Likes

I have looked at numerous lost Tesla invention claims and some of them are possible, but not practical or they had different explanations of why they worked then what actually was happening. Part of it was he was the old skool pre-einstein physicist. I am not saying Einstein will hold together, or it was ‘all einstein’ and he wasn’t propped up to a large extent. I am also unsure if he wasn’t hearing about other folks then trying to be ‘first to market’ with a huge announcement.

I MIGHT refer to some of it as alchemy. you can actually synthesize gold, they did it in 1980. It is just more expensive then the market price, and it took many centuries to develop. BUT what we learned along the way, did have some significance basically the whole field of chemistry.

To be honest, for an inventor that is talented, it is really hard to get funding unless you can create a marketable product which then limits the scope of the creativity.

Some of his ideas were so far out there, that we haven’t necessarily caught up.

3 Likes