Joni's chip gasifier

Можете нарисовать схему вашего устройства, которое даёт много смолы, может мы вместе придумаем как устранить проблему.
Zardoz86,
You can draw a diagram of your device, which gives a lot of resin, maybe together we can figure out how to fix the problem.

1 Like

here is an interesting link: https://bioenergyinternational.com/heat-power/hargassner-taking-temperature-swedish-woodchip-heat-power

They sent documentation saying this was previous version .
They refused to recognize that is what they actually sent me .
When they finally did they said "We do not support that "

Right now it is what I have to walk by to put wood in boiler .

1 Like

:astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::woozy_face:I wonder who came up with this? :joy:

1 Like

Maybe anyone can make a mistake? I think we should not laugh too much, just fix the problem. Maybe we can help Henry? He actually made something out of pipes, and an engine was running.
Someone once told me “Yes, you can learn something from your mistakes and failures, and you should try to do this. But you learn more from success”. I think this is true. Henry, try to build on your success.
Rindert

3 Likes

Novocarbo GmbH

Trading of carbon sink certificates
EBC-sink certified for certificate trading
" This Biochar is then introduced into the soil or , via application in animal feed , stable litter , liquid manure , compost or biogas plants , it enters agricultural soils indirectly . "

Originally I was interested in biochar . Now I think it is someone else game I and you will never be allowed in .

If I add this my wood gasifer will turn wood to gas rather then gasing off wood and making biochar

1 Like

Has anyone heard of Voznesensky’s “velocity gasification theory”?

1 Like

No I have not. Could you explain it?

1 Like

Does any of the forum participants have a “high-speed type” wood gasifier (without a recovery zone)?

1 Like

Don_mannes,
This theory explains the operation of a gas generator without a reduction zone, with a high blast speed and with a phase transition of fuel carbon into carbon monoxide (CO) bypassing the CO2 phase. It was popular in the USSR.

3 Likes

Hello Joni.

What a small world :slightly_smiling_face:

I was not sure what you were referring to so I google search the above and google showed two picture of my ole trucks ?

6 Likes

Wayne,
And where are these pictures of trucks? I don’t mind taking a look at it too! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Joni .

May be just my computer that I have not mastered yet but when I google searched ( high speed type wood gasifier ) a page come up showing two videos of dakota .

just under that was Wikipedia with picture of V-10 and at bottom of article was 93 dakota .

I Apologize if it doesn’t come up with your search but here it did.

1 Like

Wayne,
probably a language barrier! :roll_eyes:.
Тry asking like this:
" Wood gasifier working on high-speed blowing without reduction zone."

1 Like

Sorry but computer doesn’t want to work for me .
The below is part of what popped up on the screen

Again sorry but computer and I don’t work well together

1 Like

Wayne,
okay, don’t apologize! To be honest, this is very rare information and Wikipedia should not know anything about it. Maybe you have seen somewhere gas generators with a mesh in the neck, these are “high speed”

1 Like

I read through Wayne’s Wiki-link above and found this. @gasman This is one of your woodgas buddies, right?

“The Finnish prime minister Juha Sipilä has received some media attention also for the wood gas powered car he built as a hobby prior to his political career.[20] The “El Kamina”, model year 1987 Chevrolet El Camino, is the fastest wood-gas powered car, 140 km/h, 87 mph. See ElCamina

Edit: Kamina means stove or furnace in Finnish :smile:

3 Likes

JO_Olsson,
to achieve such a volume of the engine, my Opel needs to insert two more motors … :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: And then who knows what its maximum speed will be! :smiley::roll_eyes::frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t know if it helps you, this video shows something about fast gasification without a reduction zone.
I also intend to build a gasifier on wood chips for the purpose of cogeneration

4 Likes

You will get lost with all the pedals on the floor :smile:

2 Likes