Joni's chip gasifier

this gasifier is designed for an engine of 100-500 cubic centimeters, works on wood chips and sawdust. This is my work and it is built according to the old documents of the engineer Rybnikov and it works wel

10 Likes

Joni,
This is good work. Gas is mostly purple. Good.

2 Likes

This is a bench! I bet with a little fiddling one could make blau gas.

2 Likes

Joni,
Please. More info about rynikov.

1 Like

it is a gasgene with one air nozzle. in the video he has no filters at all. Guys, this is my video and I swear I myself was shocked by the color of the flame! Besides, such a system has a lot of advantages; it starts up in a couple of tens of seconds, runs on anything, gives a very high-calorie gas … I have the same only big one - for a car there.

2 Likes

Dualfuel,
A drawing of a gazgen with a video, do you want to see it ?!:woozy_face:

8 Likes

We all would like to see it please!

5 Likes

Yes sir.
Also can you find any info about znime-17?

2 Likes

Where is my 1000 like button to push. Yes, this is what this site is all about.
Bob

4 Likes

:joy: so where are my 1000 likes? :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Good morning Joni .

You should start a topic of your own with pictures and videos . In the future it would be so much easier to find your excellent information .

Thanks Wayne

3 Likes

Guys, look in both eyes! :joy:

13 Likes

Hello Chris Seanz, Administrator
Please split this excellent exchange from here onto it’s own topic.
Projects I would guess.
Thanks
Steve unruh

3 Likes

Imgur
This was the same design as Joni’s picture. Center feed tuyere, I routed the tuyere intake air through the ash box, under the grate. This chilled the gas coming off the grate, and preheated the incoming air.
Conclusion, Bridge City!!! It is better to have a ring of little tuyeres around the perimeter.

2 Likes

Hmmm. You might rethink this BruceJ.
While like you I like perimeter air jets best too . . . . I have seen in-real-metal; down center and up from bottom center work too.
How. Center feed but to the Sides out jetting. Not just a single straight down single big.
And one center up system the center up air feed rotated with the grate. With the side out drill openings rotating through the fuel stack. No channeling or void burning on that one.
Like all the actually gas demanded loading with it’s resultant heats-made always seem to be the best cure-all.

Fuel chunks bridging in your Tall . . . .
Lots of other reasons with solutions.
S.U.

5 Likes

joni,
Please show us a picture of a fuel sample with a ruler in the picture.
Rindert

4 Likes

3 Likes

When air pre heat coil crumbled causing wood gas to burn in gasifier . I capped air intake and I put an extension on lighter tube . Having something like what you have here . I used a gate valve to regulate incoming air .

1 Like

Joni,
This is perfect!
Rindert

2 Likes

my system creates a lot of tar and when I was using lighter tube for air intake it produced a whole lot more tar . My system does not have gate . That was version of system that I paid for not the one I received .

2 Likes