Step son of the purchaser finally got around to running his system.
He had a bit of a shaky start, he didnt realize the spare hot well I had sent with the system was down in the hearth upside down. After some emails we figured out what was the problem.
He sent us a short vid. Once I get it uploaded I’ll try to post it here.
Looking forward to seeing it, Arvid.
As I said just a short vid. But he was very happy. Took a few emails back and forth to get to this point… having extra parts sitting in the hearth and getting in the way of the way of the process didn’t help any.
Pictures are in the wrong order… top pic is how it’s supposed to look
And running well, I might add!
Congratulations on a satisfied customer. But I have to say I am still confused on a couple of points. In the second picture, the disk that you have your fingers on looks too large in diameter to fit in the fire tube and yet in the third picture I think it is sitting in the tube on the nozzles. Then second, in the second and first pictures it looks to me, like your “restriction” is LARGER that the hole in the bottom reduction zone plate. TomC
Restriction is 2" it has a piece of 3" pipe acting as a hot well.
The customer ordered extra wear parts… the restriction plate is a wear part. It will fit down in the hearth without removing nozzles. The customer must have put the extra restriction plate in there to keep it safe.
Those pics are from the customers step son… I figured out what gad happened without seeing those…
Oh for reference the hearth was based on Steven Abaddess victoria. I’m sure you can see how he layer it out with a quick search.