Life goes on - Summer 2020

4 Likes

Tom, I sometimes wish I had your memory skills when wife and I get together :smile:

8 Likes

You are a brave man. Be carefull

8 Likes

Happy father’s day to all of you wood/charcoal Gasifiers.

10 Likes

Hey, J.O.
Good to hear the “voice” behind the man.
I’d be good too, with the head whopping be-good so close.
I much prefer the elbow into the ribs.
Happy Solstice trip.
Steve Unruh

7 Likes

The last couple of weeks I have put a LOT of wood through this truck :slight_smile:

Also in the last couple of weeks I have got a LOT of work out of it :smiley::smiley::smiley:

IMG_1132

11 Likes

Good after noon Mr Wayne Keith, looks like you enjoying the heat wave, Im am down too my tee shirts siting in front of my window ac. at 87 f degrees.

3 Likes

Lovin every minute!!:grinning::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It cooled down a little when this blew through.

6 Likes

The hay is almost in the barn :smiley:

The wood burner has been real busy the last couple weeks . Sure hope the hay burners appreciates it . It is about a ten mile round trip to the hay fields and many trips were made .

IMG_1133 IMG_1134 IMG_1135 IMG_1136

11 Likes

Is that this years hay?

2 Likes

Hey Jakob .

The hay was rolled last week and a week before that . No rain before rolling but rain and a lot of sun after rolling . Hay is real dark on the outside but bright just under the outer layer .

8 Likes

Bought some weed killers.

16 Likes

Just be careful how you apply those “broad-spectrum” weed killers - they can cause as much harm to your crops as to the weeds! :grinning:

7 Likes

Wow, I have never seen hay turn that dark that fast I guess this rain doesn’t help much.

1 Like

Up here everyone wraps their round bales so they turn white I have no idea what the inside looks like. :wink:

2 Likes

They are fenced where I don’t care what they eat, a 45deg hillside.:goat:

5 Likes

Some do that here if they don’t have enough barn space to store it.

2 Likes

I think the tree is nice to look at . Is it going to take my building down ?

How dangerous would this be ?

4 Likes

I am jealous, I am still weedeating my steep slopes like an idiot. I am getting kind of sick of it, but the work involved in putting up fences has kept me from turning animals loose on them. I might be better off fencing my garden, then letting the goats eat everything else.

5 Likes