Life Goes on - Summer 2024

I haven’t no, most mine get smoked if it’s freshwater caught. Saltwater fish gets sliced and served on the boat as sashimi immediately and the left overs are fresh baked or smoked/ oven style cooked on the traeger. Got a batch of these coho on the little chief smoker right now sweet and spicy and saved back one fillet for the traeger with dinner tonight

13 Likes

Practicing staining with motor oil and old diesel mix at 50/50 on Mom’s utility trailer. It needed it badly. Done two coats so far and the wood has sucked it up both times. Underside still looks good but topside has seen better days. Should get another decade out of it I think. I’m thinking I can go 75/25 oil/diesel in my climate, 50/50 is awful runny. I think it’s so thin because it’s mostly old 5w20 and 5w30 in the drum, and some ATF.

11 Likes

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it’s his daughter’s birthday.
He pulls over to a Toy Shop and asks the sales person, ‘How much for one of those Barbie’s in the display window?’
The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, sir?
‘We have - Work Out Barbie, Shopping Barbie, Beach Barbie, Disco Barbie, Ballerina Barbie, Astronaut Barbie and Skater Barbie, all of which cost $19.95 each.
And we also have Divorced Barbie, for $265.95’.
The amazed father asks:
‘It’s what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?’
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs and answers:
‘Sir… Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken’s Car, Ken’s House, Ken’s Boat, Ken’s Furniture, Ken’s Computer, one of Ken’s Friends, and a key chain with Ken’s balls on it’.:rofl:

14 Likes

I working on a millermatic wire feed motor circuit motor control, Well I found a 0–90 volt DC controller, and I tested the motor at 12 volts, seem to have good power just turning slow, What I need is some know how on how the motors are stopped when let go of mig gun trigger- the wire keeps moving from the momentom, HAS anyone here know how the motor stops in its tracks, via motor short ?? or mechanical clutch brake.

7 Likes