I think the other day when we discussed the English language you never mentioned how many meanings a single word can have I knew of only one meaning for PUP (baby dog) so I googled it and found:
- a younger man/boy that an older woman is involved with sexually.
- Short for "pickups" in guitar lingo
- someone whose an idle douche bag, who sits around talking horseshit the whole day
- A pup is a gay adolescent or young man
- The definition for beers
- adj. Origin "puppy" another word of saying someone is cute
- Another term commonly used on the eastside of Detroit to refer to a woman's Tittie's
- Someone who is constantly following you around.
...and many others.
Sometime it's better to take a guess. Is it a small (pup) trailer or a two axle "trailer" with steering on the front axel?
Max width is 100 inches here too. Max length is 24m (80 ft), which most trucks+"pup" are. The one in the video was shorter, maybe Norwegian, where max is 18m (60 ft) because they have nothing but serpentine roads. We don't use many regular trailers here, even though roads are full of forign ones (much cheaper labour down south).
Milling. As soon as it dries up a bit down at my milling site I'll set up the sawmill. I have couple of orders. I'd be happy to send you a load of 2X2s. I bet Swedish birch would make your Chev burn some rubber