Looking for a Gazifier used

Hi Guys, I am looking for a gasifier any size I can buy for quick delivery, anyone who want to sell one? can be used no problem with generator preferably

2 Likes

What size generator and where is your location? You might want to message @Matt, he runs across them every once in a while, and his systems aren’t outrageously priced.

4 Likes

thanks, any size is good for us, bigger is better, we are in Ottawa-Canada but we can bring in, we have a custom broker that can deal with the paperwork, we just need something quick ready to ship

1 Like

We are booked, you have until the first week of July to get an order in for the 3rd quarter production cycle. There is a big youtube channel that is going to feature our machine here soon. Our 3rd quarter prodcution schedule will more than likely book very fast as a result. Third quarter production ends September and machines will ship then. Then we start 4th quarter production. We are all build to order and most are going to be out 4 to 6 months from time of order. Actually I think I am the only one in North America producing machines. Others are selling kits and plans but not production ready to run turnkey systems. Im also the only one that sells a charcoal fueled system. Others have not evolved to this point yet.

12 Likes