Mike LaRosa .. Linden Wisconsin

I think I finally bookmarked my page so I can find it again … I hope this 10 meg soundless video doesn’t overload things … I have the cops on my back right now thanks to a psycho neighbor … He has to look at my studebaker until after Argos … M
Damn wouldn’t let me … will try a picture … Can’t do them either and this linux machine has none of my software on it to reduce them … bye bye … I’ll post a youtube link if I get it there …

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ha ha… :fearful: Mike cannot use Gimp…

Two weeks kido.

Jeff

Wow, your neighbor is right on top of you.

Anyhow that’s a classy ride you have there!

Jeff

Hello Mike .

Good talking with you last night .

If you want to demo or ride anybody in your truck at Argos we can reserve your packing and camping spot. I can pull my trailer in your spot and we can insure it will be available when you return .

Try to get Sue to come with you , she will enjoy hanging out with the rest of the girls. ( gassy girls ) :relaxed:

Also you mentioned she is handy with a musical interment !

2 Likes

I wish Sue would come but just likes to get rid of me for a few days … tt has been raining here for many days and all my joints are swollen up… Then on top of that I started running a fever from another round of lyme disease … I started antibiotics for that yesterday … She plays trombone … I bet Wayne can sing over it … M

Hello Jeff Davis, I thought you might appreciate these 2 pictures. Hope they go through. I’m not sure if the tubing will hold up as there were a lot of slits in it … Duct tape will do … Regards, Mike My appologies !!! I am on a linux machine and I have no way to reduce the pictures to upload They are 1.1 meg … I tried screenshot … Maybe Chris has a better idea ??? Mike

1 Like

I usually shotwell, and do a “save as” it gives a resize option when saving the file, or I will use Gimp, but that is like photoshop, and pretty confusing.

This is from the terminal:

convert example.png -resize 200×100 exampleresized.png

Thanks Sean … I had problems with my vacuum gauge … Thought I had a massive leak as it wouldn’t move and then was erratic … Baby spiders get into my gauges each spring and grow … Had to remove the gauge and free it up … Rock and Roll again … I got to re-dope everything in the process … Mike
PS, probably should have sprayed some bug spray in there … I hate using that crap … M

Mike, I do appreciate the pictures. The trailer is looking good! And it sounds like your feeling better… I’m planting the garden this afternoon. Argos put me behind on my other stuff. Next year I’ll just show up with what ever I have at the time. No tearing things apart and painting etc.

Till next post,
Jeff

Hi Jeff, Glad you are OK … I obviously have hands again and probably still have lyme disease … HI HI, Mike

PS driving a parade in a few hours … M

Here’s the commands you need on Linux, in a terminal:

###Install ImageMagick:

sudo apt-get install imagemagick

###Resize Picture:

convert /path/to/picture.jpg -resize 2000 /path/to/small-picture.jpg

It’s old school, Mike. You got this. :sunglasses:

I used to know unix and had a shell account before all these GUI’s came into being … I’ve raised 2 families since … I’m driving in a parade in an hour … I just put the parking brake on and coast down the hill … Engine off … Mike
Bandwidth got real low and my neighbor pulls the plug on his network so his kids will go to bed and stay off the net … I don’t get loose wifi as a result but

Parade went OK but I saw my message was still on here … Here comes my neighbor with their ATV to ride in circles for the next 2 hours 300 feet from me … sht happens … They have 20 acres they could ride on but choose to do it here . M

Almost blew my face off … Opened poker hole and stuck rod in and POOOOOF … I’m sure you can all relate but I can’t jump or run anymore … I’ll add an extra shield between me and the hopper lid … Post pictures when I can … The doxycycline sunburn I got on Saturday is finally peeling … Steve’s computer is still as f’d up as when he se4nt it to Chris … NO CURE !!! … You all stay well … Jeff D gave me a camera and maybe it has audio …I had a nice one with audio but the lens froze in place … I’ts in the pile … Mike

I think in video mode they all have audio. The Kodak one that looks like a cell phone also has a Jack for a mic and it also has an internal mic. The real cell phone should have audio in video mode also.

Play safe,
Jeff

Hi Jeff, The cannon seems to work well … The others have dead batteries and no chargers … I have to be on the road in a half hour … CUL, Mike

Mike, they use any USB power source. If you need a cable or a wall adapter I could mail you one. Your computer should charge them.

Jeff

Oh, the Kodak has a full size USB connection that folds out. That might charge it, not sure.

Jeff