Mike LaRosa .. Linden Wisconsin

Hi Wayne, My neighbor, Rob shot a buck and a doe out of my stand this afternoon with his bow. He still has to look for the buck in the morning … The arrow went through him. Small doe … Stay well amigo … No fun here cause the Packers lost … Sue is beyond the beyond tonight … Wish me luck … I NEED it … M

New 3" tubing showed up today. Looks good but it is a bit stiff in our temps here but is flexible enough that I’m pretty sure I can make it work. I will have to run a high loop on it so it doesn’t stress things in tight turns. I will probably go up and over the filter instead of straight down the draw bar or maybe under the trailer. There is a good space there. Still thinking about it. My gasifier is pretty hot near the base and it will be tough to keep it from touching it so I spent my evening cleaning duct tape glue off of many old PVC fittings . I only wish I had bought one more 3" rubber coupling in Alabama at the marine store there. Oh well, Will have to improvise again as usual … Good luck on your ends … They are talking snow next week now … Mike

hooked up new flex hose today. It’s a bit stiff but should work OK.
Uploaded picture to my current site

Would appreciate if someone here on DOW would upload it here. Thanks, Mike

You could climb a hill just in the extra flex hose gas.NICE SETUP MIKE,L, make sure you got one 3/8" chain for every 8 foot of cargo. just B/S ing on the last statement.

1 Like

Thanks, Chris (Kevin) !!! I didn’t know that post made it through as I got bumped off 5 times trying to post it … I left the full 20 feet of hose on it so it could be hooked quickly to another deserving engine waiting for real GAS … Thanks, Mike

Looks lot nicer in summer time, ITS been cold as siberia here lately as well, Gasifier looks good on a trailer,Stay warm.

Hi Kevin, The thaw is about to happen … It was March 7th last year here … We are under a winter weather advisory tonight … Ask me if I give a sh … I guess I better get some wood down to the house next … I went to the library today so I could upgrade my browser and lost all my bookmarks … USA USA USA NSA NSA … Mike

Looks like I made it to Argos in 2013 (see pic) … That is Rick Bates from upstate NY in the pic … looks like many of my pictures are still on the yahoo woodgas site … Maybe if I check in there from time to time they will stay there ??? I don’t know who took this pic or if it has been uploaded here already. My legs got paralyzed 2 months after that picture … Slowly getting them back … Mike

March 23, 2015 … We had over a foot of snow last night … Was predicted by the “experts” to be 1 to 3 inches … Can’t be plowed because there is no frost in the top foot of the ground. There is still several feet of frost below that. This will soak in and green things up quick. ??? Mike

Green or brown Mike?? Around here we have as much brown mud as green weeds!

April 10, 2015 … My thanks to Steve U and Chris for the laptop … It has a good transceiver in it … It appears my neighbor across the road currently has an unsecured netgear system … I have to set the laptop up near the window that faces his way. I can’t log into this site though as me … There must be something else I have to do. I ran unix in the old days on some machines but gave up on it when they got a GUI (Linux) … Another learning curve … We had 2 inches of 3/4 inch hail yesterday afternoon … I only see a few small dents in my lightweight tubing on what I’m pulling to Argos … One storm we had around 2006 wiped out the tubing on my Dodge … Might have been a baseball bat … I hope this goes through … Mike … I got bumped off line while typing …

You are welcome MikeL.
USB to dial up modem? Sure to be one out these some where.
Ha! I never did either Unix or Linex. Dos’s, Windows, Apple and now Chrome.
Common you old dog, you.
Regards
Steve Unruh

Hey Mike .

Now that you have the camera going how about a video around town or a 0-60 .

Tape the camera on your hat if needed . :grin:

1 Like

Sorry Wayne, I have other issues to deal with but we can do that some future time (hopefully) … I’m busier than a one armed paper hanger … I can’t even scratch my cayoons while working … Deer tick got me in the left one … M

1 Like

Urban Dictionary definition for Cayoon:

A cayoon is the result of the cross breeding between the coyotes and the racoons.

Don’t think I want to see either of whatever Mike and Joe are talking about

2 Likes

I guess in the future I’ll just say scrotum , OK ???
Mississippi looked and smelled good today … was a bit low … Met a local who had just come back from setting his catfish lines … We have to go back to set final stakes … He might have some smoked by then … He just had fillets today … Mike

1 Like

Hopefully this video will work … Sorry no sound …
See some of you soon … Busier than a one armed paper hanger right now …
Mike

4 Likes

Mike,

Nice. Hope yah like red hose… It’ll go good with the green…

Jeff

Thanks Jeff … Safe trip … Mike