Mr. "Osit" Sitichai's idea to make charcoal

Making Charcoal for the gasifier, cooking and heating your home at the same time.
Included using a TEG for the blowers if you want…

This guy amazed me with his insights…

he supposed to learn from me, but is actually teaching me :slight_smile:

He’s the driving force behind “idea thinking” and a wonderful source of inspiration for his students…

Thinking “outside of the box” and “why should i copy if i can do better” are two of his approaches to “challenges”

Next i will post some of the basics behind his thinking of this stove, you’r comments are welcome, feel free to copy for own use :wink:

Trying to fit pieces together and build it today, i want an efficient way to generate charcoal…

Sorry Koen… this is the diagram for an gasifier/burner? The central air is secondary air? You must calculated better the area of holes or all air goes trough the grate and not in the central tube. And… if central tube have lower diameter you need an air pressure or your fan return back the air. regards

Nice tlud design koen/ Mr Osit
I don’t know how confident I would be doing an air based heat exchanger with a gasifier. For wood drying, grain drying maybe but for house use… Maybe pass the outgoing hot air over a battery powered CO detector as in enters the home…water loops for me I think…

Yes you 'r right, the balance between the inner tube, secondary air, with the grate , is at great importance.
The fan is adjustable and so is the outlet “nozzle” at the end of the tube for the secondary air.
Balance can be made , depending the feedstock used.

I agree with your point, the idea thinking from this man has to been seen from his perspective dough…
If cold , the people tend to put their charcoal barbeque’s inside the house…

Your idea of the water is good indeed and could well be implemented without difficulty…
Thanks for the feedback, lovin it.