Multiple Reactors

Hi,
there was already a thread about a motorcycle with gasifier. I found some pictures from the past with quite compact cross-draft gasifiers.

Well, these bikes had between 350 cc and 500 cc, so your Harley-gasifier needs to be larger as in Krisitjan’s sketch.

4 Likes

Thank you JP. I’m still not able to lift a bag of wood to put into my hopper. God is good. It is healing up slowly, it will be healed Lord willing by the time to go to Argos IN. In the end of May.
Bob

4 Likes

Bob, l somehow missed it, what happened to you?

Til, the downdraft system realy is space economical. I still cant comprehand how a 8x8x8" size firetube gasifier can power a 2.3l 132hp engine. Charcoal is just amazing.

4 Likes

Kristijan, I’m all for a charcoal powered Harley. I have a ton of research to do and materials to gather up befor i build it.

I’m so new to this that I have to spend more time looking up statements made by you guys than actually reading the threads.lol.

2 Likes

Hi Kristijan, I took a fall on the snow and on the way down to my buttocks I put my right hand and arm out to break my fall, ended up jamming my shoulder joint. This happen back in the end of December. Not the best way to end 2018 and start out the new year of 2019. At first I could not lift my arm, now I can lift it slowly above my head, praise God my shoulder is healing up. He is so good.
Bob

2 Likes

To make your life easyer, just ask. No stupid questions on this site, everyone will gladly help!

Bob, l did not know. l wish you a fast and full recovery.

6 Likes

I am getting really scared now.
When the seasons switch now you have no idea what will happen

1 Like