New WK Gasifier For Sale

Hi Tom,

Yes, it is still here.

Hi peter the would you call me or can I call you as I am in Pa. and would have to pay shipping and need to know little about it like would I be able to run small engine or possibly truck? What design is it just a lot of questions?? Very Interested my cell 717 587 1201
Thanks Again!!
TOM

OHH Yea the price!!
Thanks TOM

Hi Pete lost your number as it was on my cell and now gone . I have been busy taking care of my mom with cancer and doctors so been little preoccupied on the home front hope to get to talk to you again sometime. Thanks for all the info as I have learned about the gasifiers even more as I am reading these forums.
TOM

please call 517.652.1083 to disscuss the gasifier, shipping etc. Thanks Mark

sold or no guys??

Still available

Is the gasifier still for sale?

give me a call with the price 608-769-8973

Mr. Coronis, could you please email me an asking price for your gasifier? [email protected]

Is the gasifer still available? What size engine is it set for? Do you have a set price yet? Would $1500 plus shipping sound reasonable? I would give you my cell number, but we have not had cell reception since April 3. Email me at [email protected] or call and leave a message at the Dryden Trading Post 432-345-6715 with Tina. Just let her know it is for me.

Presently the gasifier is priced at $3500.00. Construction on the truck continues, shortly the gasifier will be committed to the S10, as the openings for the cooler & clean out are installed to suit this truck. At this point, the gasifier alone will no longer be for sale. The entire truck & gasifier is for sale at any time during construction.

Peter, how much have you got in the truck itself at this point?

Hey peter

I know you are trying to get rid of the gasifier/s10 but secretly I’m hoping you will have to finish it and drive the beast on wood gas. I really want to see it driving.

Dustin, I am not trying to get rid of my gasifier, I merely offered it for sale. Should I happen to sell it, I will build a gasifier that would be more suited for performance use. As all projects at our shop go, anything can be purchased at any time ----- pocketbook rules!!

Chris, Coil over double adjustable QA1 suspension shocks, chrome molly 4 link bars, rod ends, new DOM driveshaft are the high ticket items. Stock used to rear half the truck & mount gasser approximately $350.00 This was a very labor intense rear half to design & build. The price on the truck goes up daily, as work continues & hours accumulate.

Hi, Peter. I currently reside in East Hampstead, NH and would love to come see your WK truck. I don’t have any money to give ya, but if you’re willing to talk to an inexperienced but “well read” woodgasser about your build, I’d be thrilled.

Have a nice day,
Chad

Hi Chad,

The gasifier itself is no longer for sale as it has been committed to the S10 project. (see New WK Gasser Project) The entire truck complete with gasifier is for sale during or after construction. Hampstead is about 20 min from me.
You are welcome to visit the shop, just call. 603-895-2907

Peter