No Weld Gasifier Design - aka. "Constance"

Hi Stephen, Good luck with the fairs. I am more a street musician … Did you find homes for all those pups or are you 2 batches later now … Regards, Mike

Hi Wood Gassers,

Just thought you would like to see my latest “Gas Station”. They are so pretty when they are new. This one is on its way to Australia.

Stephen

Hi Wood Gassers,

Just thought you would like to see my latest “Gas Station”. They are so pretty when they are new. This one is on its way to Australia.

Stephen

looking good my friend

Hi Wood Gassers,

I just got my final presenter’s package for the Common Ground Fair in Unity, ME. Unfortunately I got bumped on Saturday and Sunday. I will only be presenting on Friday(9/19) at 4:00-5:00.

http://www.mofga.org/TheFair/ScheduleofEvents/tabid/106/Default.aspx

I was scheduled for all three days. I hope this hasn’t upset anyone’s schedule.

Stephen

Steve, I wish it upset my schedule! I would like to see your stuff in person.

Hi Don…Hopefully I will be able to meet more of the folks at Argos next year and bring the “girls”.

Hi Wood Gassers,

I am frantically building before my shop becomes encased in ice and cold. This week I built up my little Isabella machine into a full system. The performance numbers were amazing! Here are the details.

I will embed the videos at this link. Isabella makes some SERIOUSLY high octane gas.

Stephen

Wood Gassers,

The videos are up.

Stephen

Hi Wood Gassers,

I just picked up three new cyclones from my welder. They are the small engine(under ~15hp), 1" inlet/outlet, 4" swirl body type that I use on the Gas Station and Mini Gas Station.

They are available if anyone wants them. They are $200 plus shipping or $350 plus shipping if you would like the cooling jacket included.

Stephen

Hi Wood Gassers,

I had the Mini Gas Station running a chipper this afternoon:

It went quite well. When I was done the chipper started on gasoline on the first tug.

This is a terrible video showing the start up sequence:

Skip the first five minutes. The operator was an idiot.

Stephen

Looks good my friend… i know what it’s like dealing with an idiot operator… been there too many times