Nozzles for Charcoal gasifier's

Direct Gasifier in the USSR - 1943. Ice power = 4 HP.

Well-done Homo sapiens. Entrance for kindling separately. The air is heated in “the coil” and is fed from the bottom. The small diameter of the reactor stabilizes the speed limit of air and kindles the reactor. Helps cooling “coil”.

1 Like

Hello Aleksandr. Welcome to Drive On Wood. A few years back I read a Canadian book on gasifiers that gave pictures of a Soviet green wood unit that had multiple electric lines coming from the center of the wood burner that would power electric chainsaws for clearing out a local portion of a forest. The octopus looking unit was on a sled for horses to pull when the clearing out of that small area was done. Very smart and no petrol was ever needed. Your country has many resourceful minds.

2 Likes

Hello!!! I’m going to do his boat to the gas Generator 7 KW. Today use 180 litres of gasoline for 3000 kilometers. It is necessary to spend not more than 10 liters of petrol for 3000 kilometers, the rest is gas. Many birch trees along the banks of the Lena river, which cuts the ice around the Islands, and native shore. Freezer for fish and meat will also run on petrol + gas generator. I want to Berezovo coal, since coal is easier to produce than trees to cut for 6 * (3-6), see wood gas generator.

2 Likes

Very interesting last few posts on this thread. Sure wish we could get a direct translation of the poster’s original thoughts. No doubt that Russians have already covered some of the same ground being explored on this forum.

1 Like

Forgive us Russians sinful, but I do not agree with much topic. Why not use the experience of the structures of plasma cutting equipment, where the temperature reaches 10 000 ? Why nothing about the principles of each of the three types of gas generators? Why two types of trying to produce one and it’s not right? It does not happen to eat fish and meat and … sit down. It is necessary to sort out all the points and correct errors. However, just to say and difficult to do. So, will not do. Let everything will remain as it is, just like it. In fact, the way that You-WE have not passed, to create the space of the gas generator are long gone, our ancestors and to learn, not stupidity to create.:footprints:

Aleksandr,
I am so glad to read your post. I hope we can find simple words and simple sentences or a better translator (РАССРЕДОТОЧИТЬ (rassredotochit)= disperse). You seem to have important information that I cannot fully understand. Please name three types of generators (updraft, down draft, side draft?).“the diameter of the reactor should be value = 70-90 mm.” I see diagram 70 mm = < 10 HP and diagram 80 mm = 4 HP. ?? mm=100 HP. Is there a chart or formula for diameter to HP?
Please try to explain again more fully or in other words so I can understand:
“Don’t try to do as in the transverse-horizontal gas Generator, is a mistake. You need to use a long recovery zone for direct gas Generator, which is situated above the combustion zone in the reactor and the air velocity through the reactor should be lower in comparison with the velocity through the reactor and the transverse-horizontal gas generator. If you run after two hares, will not work and the system will not work correctly.”
Thank you so much for patience and for helping me.

2 Likes

I can read some Ukrainian, sometimes when confused by words I run it back and forth on google translate in Polish and then Russian to find the correct translation.

Might help you to try the same trick Aleksandr

1 Like

I watched the video and then looked into the motor and drive system and found it very interesting. Put the engine on the boat, catch some fish, etc., take the motor out, go home, run generator, little tractor, lawn mower. One engine, five machines and of course a small gasifier run unit, which I haven’t found yet. There are some interesting vids on youtube on the drive system.

1 Like

So Aleksandr have you built a gasifier before?
Do you want to use charcoal?
Do you want to use raw wood?

I ran your posts through Google translate into french worked a little better

Good evening, gentlemen!
I tried five translators into English. All five transferred back and forth, like a clown in a circus. The whole evening laughing. Now I understand why we will never agree with you. Although I perfectly understand about aluminum “lance, nozzle, nozzles, grate” and a new theory about them :boom:. I am sorry that on this little planet so many different languages. This translator I liked more than others, but the technical part is very funny. In April, I will collect the gas generator itself to the boat and there will show in a separate topic. Life on the river, too, will show. Well, as an accent?

6 Likes

For what it’s worth, this post is much more understandable. Which translator did you use this time?

Try posting the original text (Russian?) alongside your translation. We can then use different translators ourselves and improve our understanding.

6 Likes

Ein moment!!
Ich spreche fon Deutsch. :alien:
((Sehr gut. Ich werde es versuchen.))

3 Likes

Oh great! German to English translations shuld work much better!

Pozdrav iz Slovenije, lepo je videti da se tudi drugje po Evropi najde kdo ki se vozi na les :smile: (hi from Slovenia, its nice to see someone drive on wood in Europe too)

2 Likes

Sprechen Sie Deutch, Kristijan?
Not that we have to but we might be able to help if Aleksandr prefers German. I few others do as well. Koen for example.

4 Likes

Too much fun. I too am laughing. Yes, the latest translation is better and German should help. Our world is shrinking, but is still messy. I am thankful for this great forum.

4 Likes

Mit ein Nockerl in mein Hals :smile:
I understand medium well, speak shakey (as sayd above - with a dumpling in my throat), and write/read a few words.

Und Sie darf mich duzen :smile:

Help indeed. Lets see what happens if we join our forces in knowlidge internationaly!

5 Likes

:telescope::movie_camera:

Haha,
Kristijan, I wasn’t sure when writing in german :smile:
I guess swedish people are considered quite rude. We don’t even have words for “Sir” or “please”. Here I would still be considered polite using first name talking to the prime minister.

2 Likes

Aleksander,
These should keep you busy for awhile. :grinning:
Александр,
Они должны держать вас занят на некоторое время.

1 Like

Here I would never call our present president sir!

2 Likes