Photos of wood powered cars/trucks to use in a kickstarter

we’re getting ready to run a kickstarter for the sustainable transportation exhibit at the Greenspark Sustainability park - and I’m looking for a few good photos of wood powered trucks or cars for someone to allow me to use.

A perfect photo should make it clear that you’re not looking at an ordinary car :smile:

If you’ve got one I can use, just post it in this thread

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know about cars Alex, but if you search “Argos” on this site, there are lots of working trucks.

i should have said cars or trucks :slight_smile:

i don’t want to just take a photo, i’m hoping for the car/truck owner to tell me its ok to use his photo

1 Like

I don’t mind alex its for a good cause paul.

1 Like

let me know what you need.

1 Like

A photo of your wood gas truck, with the gasifier setup clearly visible, would be perfect! If you have one with a tailgate down, taken at the 45* angle so the whole truck is in the frame.

1 Like

ill get it as soon as I get the hay filter installed, I took it off for summer maintenance.

1 Like

Hello Alex

There are lots of pics out there just kinda let us know what you need :relaxed:

1 Like

im kinda partial to this one

2 Likes

This one is great, leaves no doubts that you’re up to something :wink:

1 Like

If you are wanting to see some smoke Chris may have the still pictures from this gathering . I hunted but couldn’t find them . :confounded:

2 Likes

Sorry about the two engine pictures. Thought one might help to show how simple it is to plug the wood gas pipe into the air cleaner on a STOCK engine.TomC

2 Likes

My contribution

2 Likes

I really like it. Is it yours?

Alex, Did you do the kickstart?

we had a delay last spring, and decided to wait a year. So we are now a few weeks away from actually doing it.

yes, it is… 20