Premium Forum Help

I recently signed up for a premium account and can see the premium content (Keith gasifier build instructions), but I can’t see any forum for premium users. I sent a private message to @Chris 7 days ago, but haven’t received a reply. Is there someone else I should be asking for assistance? The account I created on the premium side is different from this account, but when I try to log in to the forum side using the premium account, it doesn’t let me in. Is the problem that I signed up for both the normal and premium accounts using the same email address?

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Bryan

Hello Bryan .

Sorry about the difficulty getting in the premium side. I wish I could help some way but I’m not very savvy with these computers . I know Chris has been real busy but shoot him another message and maybe he will catch it .

Again wish I knew how to help .

1 Like

Hi Brian,
Let me try to point you getting in:
If you are logged in, then search on the upper left side the “Drive On Wood!” sign with the flame on the left.
Click on the flame
Below that click on the “all categories”
A pop up list with all the topics can be seen,
Click on “Premium” and there you go…

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay Bryan. You should be set to go, same forum account as you had before, now has Premium access.

1 Like

Thanks for the help @Chris.

1 Like

Thanks also to Koen, bit I couldn’t see the “Premium” forum in the “All Categories” until Chris fixed my account.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Just signed up for premium, but no premium category.

If you just today signed up for premium you need to wait for Chris to activate the premium.

If you used two different email addresses from the one you currently log in with and your billing address it also goofs it up a little.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll switch to using the same email, and I’ll be patient and wait for Chris. So excited!

3 Likes

Attention @Chris you are going to be very busy this coming year with DOW new members sign ups.
Bob

3 Likes

Fellows, I tried again to get the Upgrade so I could see the WK videos and all and no luck. I went through the whole process with the credit card down to check youR text for the code To put in. Well the code never comes, this is twice now and neither time the code is sent. I’ve call the number and left a text and no answer, it’s like there’s no one there to work with. Anyway no worries , I got Wayne’s book and ask questions as I go. Thanks.

Kip, I really hope you’re not going back and paying for membership over and over. Just wait and let Chris activate it or contact you.

Be patient Kip, Chris works a full time job and family matters too. Read through the whole book a couple of times. I know I went through it a dozen times or more. A Must read through it at least three times before I started on the new improved WK Gasifier firetube with the heat shields. Lots of good reading there The parts list is good to look at. Start looking for those things for free and stock pile them.
Bob

3 Likes

HI chris , I just paid premium life time, but for some reason G-pay, takes 2 or 3 days too complete, so i wont be checking for premium till first of next week. I am not sure why, but all my transaction through G-pay is allways slow anyway.

1 Like

I’ve had the book for sometime now that pages are bent and folded over on parts to go back and read. There might even be a little drool on it from Page to page trying to soak all the knowledge up I can. So read it again,I’m ready for the good stuff y’all speak of. My Sunpro air to fuel Gauge came in Monday and 2 of 7 blowers came in today. So I’ll be cutting ,drilling and welding this weekend.

6 Likes

Kip I just wanna let you know, the premium side doesn’t have any secret techniques that mean running great or else.
It does have updates to the WK design and it’s put behind premium side to protect Wayne and Chris’ intellectual property. If you can figure the book out you’ll have a good WK built. The book design still works to this day, and you can always update the design as you get down the road.

There’s also the videos for construction behind Premium so if you’re stuck at a spot in the book Wayne’s made videos to show it more up close.

1 Like

Oh, I almost forgot y’all’s advice (Patients) ! After I read all the WK stuff and everyone else’s input and ideas,Patients left a long time ago ! LOL !!!

1 Like

I would plan on putting in 10 nozzles. I went over board and put in 12, but that me. On my new WK rebuild of the old firetube had 8 nozzles, I putting in 10, that plenty. Lol also note the new way to make the nozzles passage ways.
Bob

1 Like

Thanks Cody, you boys got going and wanting that drive by the gas station feeling.

1 Like

I guess that (wood) be considered a (Drive By)