Premium section

I just got the book in Monday and have read it cover to cover twice, but still more questions. Problem is I can’t figure out or find the premium members area on the website. I’m betting my build question will get answered there, lol. Any help on what or where I’m going wrong would be helpful.

2 Likes

Hello Brandon and a big welcome to the DOW site .

I may get you confused trying to guide you to the premium so I will hold off a little while until Chris reads you post . He will be able to talk you right in .

Thanks
Wayne

6 Likes

No problem Boss, that sounds good to me. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

4 Likes

Hey Brandon .

If you needed some help that required a strong back and a weak mind I could jump right in :grinning: .

At my age me and computer just don’t get along very well.

There are a few buttons to push and I’m sure Chris will be with you soon .

7 Likes

Other than the age, you summed me up perfectly! If it can’t be fixed with a hammer or welder, I probably shouldn’t be touching it.:smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to the site Brandon. Just so you know there are a quite a few of us that have a hard time with these computers

3 Likes

They r like toilets, great when they work, but it’s the end of the world when they get stopped up!

5 Likes

Welcome Brando,
this is the best page on the net, for me it´s only been satisfaction en gain sense the first day I found it. There´s lots of very inteligent and practical people here, except me. From the Venezuelan Andies, I give you our best welcome to this family. Big welcome embrace to you.
Abner

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome
Brandon

2 Likes