Properties of a good wood gasifier

No worries Tone, we have seen your work before. Good experience anyway

5 Likes

a friend cut off a strip of sheet metal for a water exchanger to cool the condensation zone and formed a cem ring for shaking, which should hang on three rods which would be alternately raised … quite a few technical solutions are needed …:thinking:

11 Likes

Not to philosophize too much about how an electric car will save the world, I also deal with door sealing … ,:grinning:

11 Likes

I think you and Marcus are just trying to make some of us other hack fabricators look bad.

4 Likes

Hi Tom, my grandfather said if your neighbor is doing well or better than you, be content and happy, because if your neighbor is poor, you are obliged to help him.
God forbid that anyone would take my posts as behavior, I better stop doing that.

6 Likes

I’m very pleased you think my fabricobble looks so good because I think Tone here is putting me to shame :rofl:

2 Likes

Me thinks thou doth protest to much. It would take a lot of bondo to may my stuff look as good as yours.

3 Likes

Has anyone redesigned the water pump for the purpose of a starter blower?

9 Likes

Roman cart to install the boiler and generator, scratching the brain, how to arrange the elements …:thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah I was looking at those Cadillac pumps before! Conclusion was too much work to make them for a production machine. However DIY and one found for free thats a different story.

5 Likes

only bird’s milk and frog’s wool is not in the workshop the second cover is everything

the color is like lipstick in an old woman who wants to be beautiful

14 Likes

I see more nice stone work on your back wall. I love building with stone.

The metal work looks great as well.

8 Likes

Tom, Tones whole home looks more or less like a castle. His craftmanship is incredible and reaches far in any direction.

10 Likes

Stara kamena kuca , if I am correct. Not affordable anymore, and very very beautiful, just like the gasifier. Wouldn’t call that an old woman.

5 Likes

Thank you Kristjan, the house is average, but I really built a lot with stone, because the material is free and was on site, as for the gasifier, I must first thank you for the guidance and also others who share knowledge on this forum, … …

7 Likes

first start, … the gas is strong, I also tested it on a mower and a tractor, the condensation zone is still without cooling and the gas is quite humid, it will still take effort, water-cooled cyclone, filter, …

16 Likes

https://youtu.be/VYbNSS2cesw
yesterday I test gasified the wood for 6 hours, mostly with a turbine, the gas was constantly well flammable and worked very caloric, the boiler insulation works well and keeps the heat inside. It is interesting when I turn off the fan and cut off the air supply, the gas at the outlet burns for more than an hour, the seal is 100%, as Kristjan said, the reaction takes place without adding air.

9 Likes

Tone, the hopper puff in the first video gave me a good chuckle :smile:
Nice work you have done there.

7 Likes

Hello Jo, it actually burned, it burned the hair on my arm :grinning:, otherwise I smelled like gas on the gas. What does your lovely wife say to you, on wood gas perfume? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Tone, the woodgas perfume is nothing but a booster. From what I registered she says it smells manly and cozy :grin:

9 Likes