Small engine mobile fuel station

Yes, that is indeed the bigger issue… The industry needs and the poor farmer’s capability’s…

In the case over here… its the greed of the middle man…
Trying to solve the fuel dependency for average 25.000 metric tons/year… Trying to involve the local community’s to fill that Gap as much as possible… Cut the middleman and share the benefit…
It ain’t easy…
Largest cost is transport, so up to a certain level densification is a must. Second, is the fuel handling cost in the factory, non standard fuels have a very low combustion efficiency…

trying to create a certain standard, shape for / density that local community’s can easy handle…
Low cost idea’s, low cost solutions…

The Covid situation did set us back in time schedule, but we are getting somewhere…
Going to be able to utilize a multi fuel boiler system, 14 Megawatt/Hr, any gas, any liquid fuel it can handle…
Try to build a gasifier set for that …
Keywords : understand your fuel and your fuel needs…
We are willing to invest and take a high level of Corporate Social Responsibility along…

4 Likes

I agree with everybody. What a wimp right? I agree with Joep that automation is of great value in manufacturing. Especially now that most people have been bled of any desire to expand their personal abilities and the idea of making an effort in any direction is almost incomprehensible. I have stated that I believe the main reason that car engines get so much better longevity now is because machine assembly on a assembly line is much more precise than that done by human hands. If things kept on as they are Doctors would soon be obsolete. Right now all they do is a few test, listen to a description of symptoms and try and plug in a suitable pharmaceutical. Software could easily replace that function. . Robots will do surgical procedures much quicker and more precisely for the wealthy. However we are not in manufacturing and speaking for only myself, are only interested in what I may find useful that I can produce myself if there was no other option. Most believe that such a scenario is delusional and so be it. The world needs those of us that think outside established boxes.
My whole interest in the matter is what sort of things can I do with a piece of equipment that get very limited use. Koen’s response has value for me. What is disturbing is that the only place I have ever mentioned or even though about making briquettes or pellets is in this discussion and yet when I went on Youtube this morning there was a whole line of videos dealing with the subject. I’m not naive enough to think that everything isn’t tracked, but this is a little disconcerting.

6 Likes

Hi Tom,
Fuel, size, specs, does matter when looking downstream equipment design…
Fuel pellets and briketts are a complete different thing when it comes to use it in a gasifier.

As Joep mentioned, automation is a"must" or more a need, to ensure cost efficiency for producer / user.
I also aggree with Steve U, for some instances , as home use, it is not really needed.

Following Joep’s way, staff cost is huge in overhead, certainly where he is at. He is only allowed to pay by the time from the laborer, not by productivity. Correct me if i am wrong Joep.
So his only way out of having big overhead costs is automation.

In Steve’s concept, he is his own overhead … He works on his own way’s to achieve the best balance for being cost efficient.

6 Likes

These links are about briquettes and Mark’s interest is in pellets but there may be some crossover. Mark has probably seen all this information but I post the links anyway. All these videos came up when I turned on my TV today. I watch Youtube on TV.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=dost-fprdi+charcoal+briquetting+technology

2 Likes

Thank you, Tom!
Another fine rabbit hole you have led me to! :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face: ADD anyone??

2 Likes

Tom it’s called Telemetry. I don’t know who provides Chris his internet address for the website, but odds are data is collected and used for advertising to you from the ISP for the server. It’s why adverts on websites seem more targeted, because they are. No more double blind tests with people at the shopping mall or mailed surveys for getting a feel in marketing.

Just go through the garbage, ie take a look at things your computer has seen from your IP address. YouTube will save a recommendation from just clicking on one video. If I sent a video about funny clowns you’d probably have dozens of funny clown videos clogging your feed up. YouTube and Facebook are the most aggressive when it comes to telemetry.

4 Likes

Yes. Privacy is gone, totally.

And you are so right Koen. Overhere if you want to fire someone because his work sucks, you have to go to court and give him a sack of money. How stupid is that? Happened to me once, but I only look stupid. Never again, so no one is getting a contract. If some coworker is not ok, buye. Go with the flow. If we all agree to do it this way in this country then I am not giving anyone a contract. That means I have to do it all by myself and well organised with cnc machines. Yes please, the green button. Thank you. Employees talk about their rights and forget their duties.

In the mean time plasma is cutting and press brake is bending. The guy that is running the shop now is awsome and taking work to the next level. But he will leave me some day…

Automation must serve. KISS is always the best solution. My next plasma will be with a Dutch controller instead of this one. Nothing wrong with it, on the contrairy, it beats €50.000 systems. But once a year something happens and I need support from Russia or Siberia. No politics involved, top product, top service, but the point that I need someone for service hits me. DIY.

Self reliance is ok, prepping not. That is bad energy. If shtf , let it fall right on my head please. The problem is, if it never happens you have put a lot of energy in it that is just not happening. For that reason I gave up my workinsurance. Paid more then 10 years, took me three to quit and three months later got into a accident with kite surfing. Now six years later setting the yearly insurance asight, we are looking for some investments. I want income now, not when something bad happens. Then I die. The same with prepping. What is the use? Be happy in your vegetable garden and know how to make fire. And most important, enjoy that. Positive energy.

Sorry guys, I have fun every day and thank god for the life he has given me. And only he knows what is coming. And I dont want to know, I only want to hold up my own pants. Thats all.

Sorry Mark for off topic

8 Likes

I am looking for written plans for something similar to this. An Amish neighbor wants to build one. They do not use computers nor watch videos apparently. Steve Collins

2 Likes

Steven you could print this out. Eddy Ramos and others put a lot of work into this guide. If they’re intent on making a charcoal gasifier that is. I started out with a charcoal gasifier and I made a mechanical charcoal crusher using my own arm power to operate it.

There is an English version on the Autoabasura website.

Do they own a welder? I know some Amish are allowed to have electricity if they produce it themselves.

4 Likes

There is a welder available. They do use gasoline to produce electricity for shop and work use (e,g.,welding), but not lighting or electrical appliances in the home. I talked with him today. He prefers not to make charcoal, so I will start looking into Ben Petersons “The Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible” Thank you.

2 Likes