The long road with gasification, experimenting etc

Hello Bill and Tom sirs ,

Thanks for the super nice comments but yall must have me mixed up with someone else .

Luck may have a lot to do with me getting a motor to run from wood . Also I have heard the expression " Even a blind hog can root up an acorn now and then "

BBB

Wayne, You put on quite a presentation when you set your mind to it … Hope all’s well your way … I stayed up too late last night and feel like crap today … Guess I really am 60 … ouch !!!

Hey Mike Thanks ,

I to stayed up too late last night and will pay for it today. I can remember when I thought 60 was old.

BBB

sixty is old………wayne

ch

If 60 is old I must be an antique.

Lets hear who is the oldest one running wood gas. (LaRossa, not how old you feel-- how old you are) I’ll start off with 76 TomC

It’s the hard Miles, wear and tear TomC.
Lack of maintenances and sub-standard fluids that takes the toll, man.
Then Fiat genes, versus Ford, versus Rolls can uneven things too.
63, and Rollscan’hardly.
But . . . sometimes, “for just one go-around, just as good as I ever was”
Steve Unruh

HI HI as we say in morse code on the radio … … … … = LOL ??? or :o) 56 years of that here …
I just spent the last 2 days re-formating and configuring a computer for use in the field … It boots in 30 seconds now … It will NEVER see the internet as it doesn’t know it has a wifi radio in it … I don’t have high speed here but my neighbor across the road has a dish and unsecured network and I was doing some work on my laptop and fell asleep and it hooked into my machine and WIPED it out on April 15th … All gone and blue screen of death. I almost went to linux but just did a clean install with no drivers of XP-SP3 …
It will never see the internet again … I installed the pad driver today … was a 20 meg download (1.5 hours) and expanded to 50 meg … I cut the tip of my index finger off 15 years ago and can’t use touch pads or these new phones so they think I’m tapping when I am not … Heap o calorie calling Dick Tracy for those that might remember …
BTW, I just fixed the cruise control on the Black 93 Chevy … The worm gear got stripped … The dead 97 cavalier had the same gear in it’s cruise control so I swiped it … I need trifocals now … One of these days I’ll get around to that … I dropped too many parts on the ground and floor … Mike

1. “not as good as I once was, but as good once as I always was”