The secret of christmas

hello friends, soon is christmas, here a clear explanation about “father” and “son”…
ciao giorgio…and merry christmas …

7 Likes

and here the gospel of james…well known in the first times of christianity…tells about the childhood of jesus…
ciao giorgio

3 Likes

To be inclusive, it should be noted that many people celebrate christmas on the Jan 7th. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the 7 january is exact the day that is told in the book of lorber…
the 24 and 25 december was an old pagane festival day from bacchus, and catholic church choosed this day for bring the paganes easier in their “boat”…also adoring “saints” and adoring maria has his roots in pagane traditions as adoring semi.divinities and a mother-divinity…
the date of 7 january at midnight has, like much things jesus christ has done, a spiritual sense…midnight is the spiritual term for the thightest mind darkness,
january as the first month stays for god is the first of all and all created…
the number 7 stands for the seven spiritual qualities of god as love - wisdom- will- order - seriousness- patience- miserycordy…

5 Likes

a blessed easter to all …
the secret of christmas is also the secret of easter, understanding the trinity is fundamental for understand the love of god…chapter 24 -27…
ciao giorgio

7 Likes

Giorgio,
I could not get your link to work, I think this is close to what you wanted to share, please check it! thank you!

The Great Gospel of John, Book 8, Chapter 24 (jakob-lorber.cc)

There seems to be a problem in language translation, i could not get my link to translate back to Italiano! only German / English / French ?? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Today on Holy Saturday is the blessing of the food and of course the blessing of the fire, the neighbor’s boys brought the blessed fire, which I put in my gasifier and in the stove from my wife. May God bless your fire and your families too.

12 Likes

mike, the text is original in english, i can open the link without problem…
a blessed easter to you

6 Likes

Now thats a great gesture! Never wuld of thod of that.

Is fire being blessed anywhere else in the world? I dont think l remember anyone else mention it

5 Likes

blessed christmas days for all our forum friends and all people of a good will…

8 Likes