The WeatherChannels "Brainstormers" wood gasifier Jeep

Yeah, Tom picked the biggest guy there (Doug Drost) to stand in front to make the Geo look small :smile:
It gets close to 2 miles per pound, and a little more than that on Ron L’s wood. I think he soaks it in gasoline or something.

6 Likes

He has the correct coveralls and I like the color of his tractor… :relaxed:

Jeff

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! No magic translators in my fading-away brain.
He excellent show and tell presentation is the key. He has a slow, well modulated voice style. Condensate - then he shoes draining. Carbon monoxide and he points at fuelgas piping and then says engine. Carburetor and then he is pointing at a re-purposed EFI throttle body.

Ha! know well the english words to that music. “Lavatian” sounds nice but none of the non-technical words are understandable by me.
American english raised-up it is only broadcast French can I kinnda’ sorta’ 25% follow live spoken.
S.U.

3 Likes

At the end of the tractor video, he writes UZVARA on the hood in marker. Google translate tells me that means VICTORY! Seems appropriate.

3 Likes

Wow I’m glad that vid got brought back up to the top, I must have missed it the first time!! Woodgas runnin a tractor workin a field with “How Great Thou Art” playin in the background, how do you beat that!!!??? Herb

3 Likes