Vulcan gasifier FS

I got this setup from a local auction. After reading and researching here, I have come to the conclusion that, while this is wonderful stuff, I will likely have greater fun playing with my old motorcycles. So for sale is what you see in the pictures. I really don’t know what it’s worth, but previous posts leads me to think 2500? I won’t be offended if that is not correct! I’m in the catskill mountains, I could transport within a couple hundred miles. Five one 8 nine six five- 31two four if you want to talk to me. Thanks!! I can sens you any pictures you like, my new user status is only one!

3 Likes

Who ever buys it tell them to contact me through https://www.thriveoffgrid.net/

We will set them up with a forum thread to support efforts to get it working. $2500 is fair.

That’s an old one year is on the front tag. Im guessing 2014

4 Likes

Forward your contact info, Ive already put it on my site. Ill forward this to a few pages on facebook as well.

2 Likes

Matt, what size Genset was it design for? For fuel Is It wood chunks, wood chips, or charcoal?
Bob

2 Likes

Its a chip / chunk fuel machine. Those performed the best running the 600 to 700 cc V Twins. The single cyl engines tended to under drive them a bit so I recommend going larger than 500 cc.

4 Likes

Greetings! Thanks very much for the replies! I know its bad form to join a community and immediately post a for sale ad, sorry for that. Seems better than letting this sit outside unappreciated tho. The tag says 150 2. It came with an onan 7.5 JB generator, which was I wanted when I bid on it. Gonna keep that, but the gas plant needs a good home. I talked to the people that consigned it at the auction- they said their uncle had put it together to run the generator. He since died, and here we are.
The attached picture also came with it, on its side to keep rain out.
You can reach me at [email protected], or the above number I spelled out craigslist style. Thanks again for putting up with me!

5 Likes

Sold. Thanks for your help everyone!

5 Likes