Vulcan gasifier raffle at Argos 2014

Hahaha,
Now it makes sense. I rolled in late Friday night trying to find a place to back in my trailer. The location I chose was the easiest spot to back a trailer in. I woke up the next morning cold and tired but had to figure out how to get a blower to pull on the system. It started raining and someone suggested to bring the unit under the tent right next to me to finish it. After frequent visits to the hardware stores I found a way to make it flare. During the time of trial and error, I had people coming around taking pictures and asking a lot of questions. I really thought this was strange. Looking around, I believe I had the only stationary wood gas unit there. So I figured maybe that was why.
That means Matt R. really had a draw there too.

Bill, Look for one of those Lenox blowers … I believe they were from a complete heat 150 boiler. Maybe also model 170 … You are the drain king so I’m sure you can find a few … They only draw around 2 amps and pull 10 inches … They do need a PURE sine wave inverter if you want to use them mobile. Was fun … M

yeah sorry guys I feel terrible, I was really looking forward to this trip. But there was a change in this guys flight plans coming all the way from Italy and flight paid for I couldn’t back out.

But that is pretty funny bill haha. Yeah next year we wont advertise the raffle but will plan for it. If we can show it will be there.

Hey Mike,

If you ever want to go on a fun trip you could take the ferry over to us in Muskegon. We are then only a 20 min drive from the port.