Wayne Keiths gasifier plans Europe

Anyone got an idea how I can buy the plans?

4 Likes

Welcome!

Does https://driveonwood.square.site/ work?

3 Likes

No.

6 Likes

Order Wayne’s book lots of great information
FEMA. Gov website has some old plans , Wayne’s book is a lot better.

2 Likes

Hey @Chris , is there VAT on memberships?

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately to my knowledge that tax is still in place, and we would have to collect it for any digital goods sold to the EU. We consider the membership as the primary thing you are buying, not the physical book.

One workaround that several folks have used, is to find a sponsor stateside, have them purchase the membership for you as a gift. How you reimburse them for that is up to you. I have no issue shipping a gift to the EU as no cash has changed hands and therefore no taxes are due.

14 Likes

Meh, I’ve tried my sisters contacts in the U.S. They didn’t want to help.

Unfortunately I don’t have any of my own.

2 Likes

WELCOME to DOW - Drive On Wood- JOHAN- The tax in usa is only 6%, i am sure thats not the problem,i must be missing something else i suppose. Enjoy your visit.

4 Likes

Something to realize is that the taxes collecting problem for DOW ownership/Administration is not into all of the Europe area.
It is only into EU signatory countries.
So JohanT. do you have any friends/family located in a “European” non-EU country that can be mailed to?
Maybe even yourself? What is your home country? A country where you as the recipient on receiving then must pay any local taxes or tariffs.
Because this is the crux of the problem. Why should we, here, be the tax collector for the EU?
Regards
Steve Unruh

8 Likes

I’m in Sweden, and I think they are a signatory.

I totally get it, it’s unfortunate for me though as I don’t have any friends or relatives whom I can use.

7 Likes

Hi Johan, welcome to Dow forum.
Where in Sweden do you live?

7 Likes

Karlstad, Värmland.

Looking for a homestead.

8 Likes

Have you seen this library? There is a lot to read there and a little about how to make an aggregate, smp also has an aggregate you could start with, there is little to read on gengas.se or gengas.nu.
They are not as advanced as Mr. Wayne’s, but work quite well.

10 Likes

A volunteer has stepped forward to sponsor Johan to get a membership. Once again this community proves itself - the best group of folks anywhere, always willing to help. Thanks everyone!

12 Likes

Hi Johan, i think you shoul “introduce yourself some more” your goals with gasification, building skills, available tools.
If you’re going to build a woodgas truck/car/tractor?
Do you know any woodgassers around?
:smiling_face: :smiley:

8 Likes