Wood chunker project

Here, Steve: http://youtu.be/R4RAxluEMx4

It’s only 1:24 long. Shows rotating truck rim, similar to Wayne’s chunker.

Or here Steve.

1 Like

Hey ChrisKY and DonM THANKS!!
Don your picture showed me it was worth downloading.
Chris your shortened broadcast link worked fine and with further de-res-ing I was able to view in only 12 minutes.
PierreG i am really, really impressed by this. Sweet and simple. No waste.

Regards
Steve Unruh

1 Like

James here, I got my chunker running today, not as fast as Wayne’s but I think mine will handle wider stuff. Seems to be working fine. I am gonna use it for firewood too. I will make a different blade to cut up chunks for gasifiers that will split the wood also. Check out this video of the chunker on youtube.

1 Like

WOW! what a beast! Good to hear from you James.

1 Like

HEY JAMES, GOOD TO SEE IT WORKING , I HAVE NOT TOUCHED MINE FOE SEVERAL MONTHS, NOW THAT I SEE YOURS WORKING IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO GET MINE FINISHED

1 Like

Hi David; Just thought you might like to see my chunker.After seeing waynes and other axle chunkers i built one. I used a rim like keith did for the cutter, but i’m using oak and had trouble cutting and was bending the rim. After many modifications i have a working chunker that will do up to 3" oak although i plan on using 1"-2" chunks.Also wanted to cut dry branches which are harder to cut. Anyways,If you would like to see ,you can watch a series of my ups and downs as i took my journey.Go to Youtube and type in docdcox. Good luck! Dan

1 Like

Hey James,

Hydraulics is strong enough to move the world out of its orbit if you could brace off from the moon or mars.

1 Like