Woodgas Merch for Argos 2014

10 x 20 canopy on sale:

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-ft-x-20-ft-Portable-Car-Canopy-69034.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiNDMwNjYzOTAiLCJza3UiOiI2OTAzNCIsImlzIjoiMTE5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p ZCI6Ijg2OTYifQ%3D%3D &utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1114a&utm_source=1010#.UyhR5PldWSo

David S.
These are made out of vinyl. The “black” part of the picture is the color of the surface you are putting it on. If you put it on glass, all you would see is the white part. If you put it on a “white” truck you would want to order a “black” or “red” decal. I’m not sure how the writing would show up on a small decal. If you don’t have an extended cab, then even 4x6 might be big as you said.TomC

Thanks Much Ray.

I will have to get one of those hats .

I have found for every 10 minutes the skin doctor cuts on me it takes a month of my salary to pay for it .

Wayne, I’ll bring some razor blades and some alcohol and we can work on the small ones for free :o) … I have one on the left side of my face that is starting to spread but it’s right under the arm of my dang glasses. One of my neighbors is in the bull sperm business and he said I could get some liquid nitrogen from him when needed. I would have to get Sue or some gutsy friend to put a drop or two on it. I think Sue has a few that need to be whacked or froze as well. Fun Fun Fun in the check out lane … Mike

just gonna mention a youtube vid called run from the cure that is about a fellow from Nova Scotia… if ever you get the chance it’s worth watching.

You guys and your high speed internet. People have forgotten how to type or should I say write. How about a picture ?? They barely teach kids how to write in school anymore. Never mind script or cursive or whatever it is called now. They speak a new thumb language now. Forget giving some kid a 20 plus exact change expecting to get 10 bucks back and they take the 20 and give you a pile of singles and change and leave the exact stuff you gave them on the counter like you are crazy. Ask them to make it right and they look at you like you are from mars. Then I have to count the change to make sure they did even that right … I grew up in NYC so know how to count my change :o) … That’s my grumpy old man 2 cents. What happened to our countries ??? I remembered where I put all my wood sacks back in fall. I hope they are dry. I can’t get at my other stuff I need to complete the new gasifier until we get a serious thaw. Winter is supposed to be over tomorrow. Yeah righhhhhhhhht. Mike

Wow! Good watch. I have a few things myself it might help.
Any one else interested in window decals. I think I am going to look into some.

Bump. Back to my original question - do we want more of the same shirts, or something different? If different, what?

Need more input on the water bottle idea and the vinyl graphics. Hats I’m thinking the same as before? Or what?

Hats and T-shirts for sure. Flashlights will be there, and some kind of truck sign I hope. Mine are all gone. 8-12" decal would be nice.

Well, it’s about time to order some wearables. We’ve got some of last years’ DOW shirts left, so I’m topping up the stock of those. I’m thinking about adding polo shirts as well, for “the well dressed man”. (who really shouldn’t be playing with gasifiers…). Also maybe an Argos 2014 shirt, and the Gasifier Girls have requested a shirt (more on that below). Hats will be cotton this year, same design.

Any votes on color for the Argos shirt? Might get boring with everything else in black…

Ladies, this post is for you. Julie Drost writes: "If you are ordering more t shirts the year I have a suggestion…Women’s t shirts in small to xxxlarge that say Gasifier Girl (black with hot pink lettering, I think) would probably sell like hot cakes. "

I need you to vote on your favorite style of shirt from this page: http://www.customink.com/categories/ladies-short-sleeve-tank-tops/109/styles#facets/0

and also tell me what size. You can email me this info at [email protected]. If we get enough interest, I’ll put an order in. Tentative design below… Ugly or OK?

How about Gassie girls?

That is funny Mike, I like it… but I’m not sure they want to walk around Wal Mart proclaiming how gassy they are.

Ladies T-shirt sign up sheet… if you want one, please reserve your size here. Order goes in on April 27th. http://www.customink.com/signup/6qup29po

Where’s the mens sign up page??

Carl,

There’s plenty of the regular shirts. I’m canvassing interest for the ladies because it’s a small order.

Bump… reminder ladies, ordering deadline is the 26th… get yours quick… http://www.customink.com/signup/6qup29po

New hats are here…

Ordered some T-shirts for Argos 2014. Check it out! (Also ordered the gasifier girls shirts.)

I like um !!