A guide for driving a vehicle on chargas

Eddy, thank you so much for the revised book! Your trailer design is great! I especially like the diffuser disk, and the “Soli Deo Gloria.”

Kent

7 Likes

You guys with the cross-draft and diagonal down-draft gasifiers, could this be used to shrink the distance to the grate, and protect the grate from heat damage?

Kent

3 Likes

I think it can. Pointing the nozzle straight down or acoss then let the air be sucked down. Some have pointed the nozzles up slightly to in crease the time before being sucked down. It is only mili seconds of time differance but even that is some delay from pointing straight down with the nozzle. This is with charcoal gasification. Wood is a lot different.
Bob

5 Likes

Okay Eddy, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Bob

1 Like

Hi Eddy,
Blessings to you! I just read through the version #3 manual and it is very good and clear. Your design and instructions make gasification accessible for many people around the world who have limited tools, skills and materials. I have said a prayer for you and look forward to hearing more about “Plastigas” as your project advances.

8 Likes

I use a Firefox browser and when I clicked on Eddy’s link it gave a security warning. Did anyone else get this. I have been on Eddy’s site in the past and this never came up. Since I don’t know much about computer stuff and since we did get hacked a couple years ago I’m a little paranoid about such things. I’m always getting these alerts from sites I’m already used. I’m anxious to look at the new information.

3 Likes

I got that security warning with Chrome browser too.

3 Likes

It’s probably because his server may be having issues with certificates. I went on it last night with the same warning and nothing seems amiss.

2 Likes

Could you download anything? I could not.

2 Likes

I saw the security warning, but was able to download.

2 Likes

English-Manual-V3-PDF.pdf (2,1 MB)

6 Likes

Yes I was able to download, I use my phone most of the time.

1 Like

Thank you Tone. Very helpful. The Firefox message did say something about certification. He had another link that I could access that was certified but it was in Spanish. No Habla Espanol. Is it possible to download Tone’s PDF link? If so how. I know that this is all probably a big nothing but once hacked you don’t want to go there again. Luckily we don’t have anything worth stealing. The benefits of being too poor to bother with.

5 Likes

On your PC just click the link and look for the floppy disc icon, or Right Click and Save/Download.

4 Likes

Thanks. I was thinking about getting a Korean or Japanese exchange student to do computer stuff for me but my wife reminded me that I’d have to feed them. I thought they all lived on those Ramen noodles. I could probably have afforded those.

7 Likes

Eddy,
So good to hear from you and I’m looking forward to reading your updated manual–probably today. Can’t wait. You are an inspiration, for sure.

6 Likes

Thank’s a lot Tone for that link. I would not know how to do it.!!
Also if there is a problem:

1. Try a different brouser.
  2. If you are trying to download it from my Facebook: Driveonwaste, then try to download it from my website: www.autoabasura.com or reverse.
  3. Lastly, give me your e-mail address so I can send it to you by e-mail.
  4. In my Spanish Facebook: auto a basura, there are a lot of photos and videos.
    B.R.
    Eddy
7 Likes

Eddy,
Thanks for your revised book.

Is there a specific refractory product available on-line which you could recommend for making the refractory diffuser disk? I’m interested in trying that in my Corolla gasifier.

4 Likes

Hi Steve:
In Chapter #12 I describe that the refractory has to be an 96% of ALUMINA.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

4 Likes

Hi Robert:
Good point!

1 Like