A question of sizing

Hey Tim .

If Mr. Al ever runs for public office he will have a lot of folks crossing party lines to vote for him.

I don’t know if you have found the below thread but if you want to take a ride with some of the members there are plenty of vehicles here .

7 Likes

Thanks Wayne. There are some really nice rigs on that thread. I don’t know you and none of you know me but I must say the internet has become a ugly place over the last few years so it’s really a pleasure to communicate with such nice bunch of people again.

8 Likes

I once visited SA and stayed at a friends family holiday home in Hermanus ,before Visting cape town then onto Durban and Jo Berg and a Visit to Sun City a eye opener for sure just after the release of Mandela was the first time i ever saw homes with bars on the windows , and at the time for visitors everything was So so cheap to buy when meals out were for nothing compared to what you would pay in the UK Pound at the time back home , so if i can help in anyway at all let me know .

If Timothy cannot get his book through the mail would it be possible to electronically send it to him ? .
Dave

1 Like