Argos 2021 Reports and Pictures

All packed up and ready to roll !!

IMG_1261 IMG_1266
IMG_1267

14 Likes

Only two lemons? You must be expecting a small turnout!

6 Likes

Hello Andy .

I was hoping those two lemons would last until the first store we come to.

Just in case we run out of lemons I have a hammer on board . Just one rape on the end of your finger will serve as well as a dozen lemons :smile:

9 Likes

Almost ready. I have a cooler (with lemons) and a back pack to load and I am ready for the road. I Hauled a load of wood from town and sorted out the wood I needed for the trip north. I pulled this trailer load of wood home from town without using any gasoline.
KIMG0074
KIMG0073
KIMG0075
KIMG0076
KIMG0078
KIMG0079

17 Likes

That’s not fair…
I want, but can’t…

keep the pics and story’s coming…
It brightens the day…,.

9 Likes

Koen . Three years ago on this date you where riding with me at Argos . Good times !!!

8 Likes

and missing every moment of 3 years ago…

7 Likes

My son Brandon and I are 95% packed up and will be leaving for Argos soon. It is about a 2 hour drive. The Astro Van is packed to the gills, and is the definition of overloaded. We have flatlands, thank goodness. Kinda reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillies on moving day! :smile: Y’ all Pray for safe passage of all attendees! God is Good! :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Just wondering if anyone made it to Argos???
Too busy having fun, I suppose.
Don’t forget about the old folks at home.
We want to share in your fun.

9 Likes

Like usual there are a bunch of us here. It has been pretty slow today kinda a low turnout. There are only three trucks here today. Hopefully more tomorrow. Still no wifi to upload pictures. I’ll have to make a trip to McDonald’s to use the wifi to upload pics.

9 Likes

Wish I could have got my truck done, would be amazing to claim I drove a V8 halfway across the USA! Might need ac for that drive :grin:

5 Likes

Guys once you get the internet thing going plese notify it here, l will be checking this topic regularly.

8 Likes

I has been a good few days. here is a few pics of the trip up and of the hangout so far. it has been very relaxed. We haven’t been doing much of anything but talking sleeping a little and eating.
KIMG0087

KIMG0096 KIMG0092
KIMG0094
KIMG0101 KIMG0103 KIMG0106 KIMG0104

13 Likes

Fireside chat room

11 Likes

Here are some pics of the past day and this morning.

16 Likes

jakob, Michael, and Ron—Thanks for the photos.

2 Likes

Wayne and Jakob
Jakobs truck needed a cleanout

16 Likes

Haha, did Wayne use Jakob as a cleanout brush?

11 Likes

Thanks for the photos. Especially the underhood of RonL’s red Ford. I forget he did woodgas supercharge his.

Ha! The belt and pocket loads JacobN. is carrying someone needs to buy him and introduce him to a good set of suspenders.
Regards to All
(And this year with Argos something; sure beats last years nothing.)
Steve unruh

7 Likes

16 Likes