Bug Reports Go Here

I have been message by others in our group too have the same problems , even on the other side of the pond. We could be just being selected just by the controling computer master system of a.i. what I call the beast system. It attacts anyone that oppose its agenda. Which I diffently oppose.
Thanks you Marcus and Steve for speaking out about this issue.
Others can speak here if they want to on this.
I wonder if this is what happen to Max Gasman he used Fire Fox and was having problems years ago and I know Fire Fox is not liked by a.i. beast system for years now.
Any way like Steve said I will just plug a way. I still need to get my I i pad working properly. It has been shut down for years , it is charcharge back up and I can get on to DOW but only in a nonmember mode.
It will not let me sign in as Bobmac password member? Very strange from another computer. I will admit it I am not very computer savy any more I did not keep with all the new changes and I donā€™t want to waste my time doing it. When it get real bad I will just walk away and let it all a.i. burnup in its self . Lol thatā€™s my plan any ways and I think it is a good one. For now GWWT.
Bob

4 Likes

Oh yes one more thing is I typed all the above with having it go to the white page with a Ah Snap this page is not working properly and then have to reload. I have been sending in a report every time it does this and I think it will help. One more thing I want to say is that Chris S. is doing a great job on keeping tnis site up and running with all of his time he spends doing it. If it was not for Chris the DOW site would have gone with all the other wood gas sites.
Bob

5 Likes

Is this whatā€™s happening?

quoting Google:

Why does Chrome say aw snap?

This happens when Chrome detects a problem and the page wonā€™t load. The message doesnā€™t give exact details as to what went wrong, but this error usually indicates a problem with your browser extensions or anti-virus software. If the message keeps appearing, your browser may be corrupted.

1 Like

I will take a deeper look. Itā€™s hard to troubleshoot when it works for me hereā€¦ But Iā€™ll see what I can do.

5 Likes

It works just like always for me and Iā€™m using a 200 dollar Samsung windows 10 lap top that is only useful for browsing. I have had no trouble and if something has changed from an upgrade Iā€™m apparently too dense to have noticed.

4 Likes

Hi ChrisKY,
I advice looking carefully for any DruPal systems recent improvements that fits this for-the-last-two-weeksā€™ time frame.

BobMac, I, and Marcus are completely different entry systems, routers-routers, providers, systems users.
So to my mind only a cherrypicked individually selected targeted corruption/attack. And yes folks all of three living and on-Net expressing in BigGreen Washington State IS a factor. Home to Amazon, and Microsoft and subsidiaryā€™s with 10,000ā€™s of tech-savvy folks, who many are proud social Activists ā†’ become closet hacktivists is our living realities.

Or maybe some bright-guy or gal within DruPal decided to try and shift the 2% Super users a bit quieter to ā€œletā€ the silent-majority space talking time maybe?
Allows DruPal system users to conserve on hardware resources?
If so that is socially-sites very shallow experiences, inept-stupid.

Edit Add: Two time shaving to go full off DOW and relog on to get this one simple message up.
Two more completely having to go on then off the DOW to do an edit correction for spelling and to add this postscript.
Hell. The grass now close to dry enough to mow. Iā€™ll instead just go off-line and sweat some real. (Iā€™ll be bock!!")
S.U.

3 Likes

Computers/phones do what they are supposed to on DOW up here. Maybe it has something to do with the non-metric system over there, that the computers canā€™t handle :innocent:

7 Likes

You are right JO. I have a 15 INCH screen. Not blah blah blah millimeters. Everyone knows an inch is made of of 64 other little thingies. Iā€™m thinking about switching to cubits. Another thing I did notice is that this site operates on some kind of quantum time warp technology. I look at time stamps on posts that say two weeks or months ago and I swear I just read them yesterday.

I also noticed that I write a lot of important stuff but the site always prints it out as gibberish. Iā€™d like that fixed as well.

7 Likes

I have noticed the same thing on this end Tom!

6 Likes

It should probably be us in europe having trouble reading a SAE/Imperial/Inch website on our metric phones/computers :joy: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You are right Gƶran, I find it difficult to understand, and even more difficult to make myself understood. :pensive:

3 Likes

I was just kidding Jan, about internet stuff.
Ofcourse i have some trouble to translate/understand some measures, but inches i like, i always use folding rulers with both inches and metric.

2 Likes

I have done a safty check on my chrome and it says everything is okay. But I know that does not mean I have no problems, it is a basic check and not a deep search check in the system.
Well need to find someone with more know how than me.
Bob

Hey JO, I donā€™t mind using metric for everything as long as it is measured in miles, yards, feet, inches, fractions. Lol Smile.

4 Likes

I think I found A problem.

[so@daffodil ~]$ nslookup www.driveonwood.com
Server: 127.0.0.53
Address: 127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.driveonwood.com
Address: 104.21.86.158
Address: 172.67.221.186
Address: 2606:4700:3030::ac43:ddba
Address: 2606:4700:3031::6815:569e

[so@daffodil ~]$

the second dns entry is 172.xxx.xxx.xxx is a non-routable private ip address range which is listed as the secondary so if the dns times out for the first entry, it will try to connect to the second 172.x address.

There should only be one name if there is only 1 public facing server.

I assume there is a similar issue with the ipv6 entry as well.

4 Likes

Thanks Sean @Chris should be able to look into this. It good to have more then one set of eyes looking out for this great DOW site.

2 Likes

Just noticed a different thing happing instead of the Ah Snap screen it just rebooted to the DOW home site and I got my white screen with drive on wood and the logo too. Thanks you. It is a improvement.

A lot of times when l try to like someones post l get this.

Anyone else?

2 Likes

Yeah it did it to me too. I just refreshed and its back to normal. Wonder if the server had a hick up or something.

4 Likes

Yup it has happened to me too. I shut down the site and start it back up.

1 Like