Bug Reports Go Here

“loading discussion” won’t go away, but on your next page refresh it will show up as “0 replies” and “start the discussion”.

Apart from that, you didn’t see any pictures or text load on those pages?

Still thinking this must be on your end somewhere.

Chris, when I click on APL, for example, the page with the picture and description loads. All the sites do this, it’s just their site links don’t work. I’m with you on maybe it’s my computer. I can copy and paste the addresses if I need to get to their sites.
Pepe

1 Like

I get you now, I misunderstood. You mean the links to other people’s websites are broken. I thought you meant DOW internal links.

Yes, I see that now, and they’re fixed.

The Beaver Energy site appears to be gone, so yes it 404s. International Supply redid their website, and didn’t bother to redirect the old links (I updated the link). The others are email addresses, you may not have an email client set up to handle them. No website anyways.

Sorry for the confusion!

OHH, man, sorry about that, too. I should have added a step. I was about to run Norton, etc on my PC.
Well, it’s cleared up. anyway, thanks for your time, Chris.
Pepe

Hello Chris. We are trying to upload some pictures and although we managed to upload four it will no longer accept any more. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what. Please note that the spinning wheel that shows I’m working continues to spin since I opened the forum.
Please advise! Is there a specific size for the picture?
Thank you Calvin…

Hi Calvin,

The photo limit is 1 MB, photos need to be downsized a little to fit that. If you got four up, you’re doing something right.

There is is a bug in iOS 8 that is causing issues for our iPad users. See if this sounds familiar:

Or this one:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/composing-interface-is-hard-to-use-on-ios-8/21776?u=ky_metro

For now all we can do is wait for a fix. If you can access the site on a PC that will work a lot better. Sorry!

Please help !
Has any one found a way to post photos from an iPad ?
Thanks Patrick

This link at the bottom of the “Materials List” thread, appears tobe broken.

http://driveonwood.com/premium/materials-list2

That link is indeed broken… Where’d you find it?

There’s no link at the bottom of the materials list page.

Search for “Materials List” (plural) A sub set of “Premium - Ask Wayne”

The last post.

Sorry to be such a slug. I didn’t realize there were two different sites with TWO DIFFERENT log in requirements. I think everything is fixed and that link is not dead when logged into “Home”

1 Like

It’s fine Carl, I know it’s a bit confusing. Eventually it will be a single login for both.

Has any of the old builder’s forum stuff been moved over yet . I just tried following a link in the new members say hello that Chris had moved and was denied access. Double checked for both log ins and tried again still denied. Am I missing something?

Hi Tom,

For some reason your Premium status wasn’t activated. Try it again please.

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing it, but I don’t see a builder’s forum either here.

Thanks for telling me Levi, I’ve fixed your account.

Awesome! I can see it now.

Thanks Chris!

Hi Chris…I am logging in as a premium member but have to log in again to reply to any post, is this normal?

There are two places to log in, the homepage and the forum. Details here:

Did the layout of page that lists all the threads change or did I accidently click something wrong?