Bug Reports Go Here

Jim, what browser are you using, and is it a phone, tablet or a computer?

In cases like that sometimes refreshing the whole page will get it to load.

Max, Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re referring to. Give me a ring on Skype if you like.

Thank you Chris!

When I get it set up on W 8.1 ā€œrejuvenatedā€ā€¦

Chris
I am using a computer with internet explorer.
I can click on a topic and go to refresh and the page will change.
The next topic is the same all over again.

1 Like

Hey Chris, Iā€™m having the same problem as Jim. But I can make it behave if I right click and hit open. Windows 7 on a laptop.

1 Like

The same here Chris computer internet explorer.

OK, thanks for the reports. @drost2you2 @whiteriverfishing and @smokeyjim Iā€™ve turned some stuff off, can you test again and report? Do a full page reload. Thanks

I shut the complete browser down, returned and still have the same thing. Right click and left click on the open choice is not the worst thing to do.

1 Like

Not the worst, but a problem worth fixing. Are you also on Internet Explorer? Can you try Firefox or Chrome?

Mine will work the same as Dougā€™s.

Iā€™m on Explorer, but if the other two are the fix, it might be burdensome to the newbie using a common Microsoft standard.

Point taken, but IE is barely supported even by Microsoft anymore. Stuff will start to break.

Iā€™m digging up a copy so I can do some testing. No promises.

Just loaded Chrome and it works fine with standard left click on hyperlink. I got a smartphone a few months ago, and now youā€™re dragging me into the 21st century some more.

2 Likes

OK, I found the bug. Internet Explorer should work fine now.

Hereā€™s a tip, you can try ā€œSafe Modeā€ anytime thereā€™s an issue. It disables any customizations or plugins Iā€™ve put on the site. Knowing that it works in Safe Mode makes tracking down the bug a lot easier.

http://forum.driveonwood.com/safe-mode

EDIT: apparently the live chat doesnā€™t work at all on IE. I have no way to fix that one. I still recommend people switch to Chrome/Firefox/Edge.

1 Like

Thanks Chris
Every thing seems to be working now.

Old school method works here as well. Thanks Chris.

Been fighting a problem with my IPhone, I could get into DOW site ok but when I tapped forum the screen would go blank, everything else worked fine! So I took it to a geek downtown and he updated it, works fine now!!! Maybe this could help someone!! Herb

1 Like

@KristijanL was having the same issue, but heā€™s on Android. No idea whatā€™s causing it, possibly a caching issue.

My vertical scroll bar seems to be gone. It happened a couple of days ago. I donā€™t have the problem with other websites on other programs.
What should I do?

What you should do? Exactly what you did, report a bug.

All fixed now.

1 Like