Friday Hangouts

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

Hmmmmm… my tab won’t let me log into it… maybe cause I’m the only one

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a9

Tryed joining. It just said you cannot join the call.

Yeah not working for me either

Tried it to , not working
Calvin…

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

Anybody home?

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

Shoot, it’s Saturday already. I ended up helping the neighbor get his hogs put down for the butcher

2 Likes

When you are living this new life you have chosen you don’t keep track of what day it is. But it is a good life. TomC

3 Likes

This still going? I finally have internet after being months without it.

Hi, Robert!
14. of October 2016

Going on Hangout, from this site or Chrome.

1 Like

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/gyoh6vcn3p2zn2f3b2xcx2zwk4a

1 Like

Gettin error message with Chrome, FireFox and Opera :frowning:

Hi! I did not get on from this link it appears! Fire-Fox Plug-ins OK?
Nor does Chrome work!

Max

Hi Max,
None of them are working right now.

The link format has changed! Update your bookmarks.

RIP to the old link, we’ve been using it for exactly 2 years…

1 Like