Life goes on - Summer 2023

I would be very happy about your visit, in America our friends are organizing a meeting, it would also be interesting to organize such a meeting in Europe. :grin:

14 Likes

Good pictures sets Tone.
A three legged jaws lifter. I’d only ever seen two jaws sets. Three would seem to allow for less twisting on lifting, yes.

The first time you’ve shown us your walk-behind engine driven roller-compactor.
All of your for-an-individual scaled machinery certainly shows well one-man/one-family a whole Kingdom then, ethic well.
Ha! With the serfs/servants/working-animals instead as engines and motors.
So . . . what purpose is the two wheeled yellow tow-behind at the top of your slope??

Your rock works shows well that when Life hands you only lemons to work with, make lemonade, lemon fruit bars, lemon cakes, lemon pies, lemon preserves.
Ha! Ha! Lemon beer? Yuck. I think not.
Rock-soup, stone-soup is another way to view all of this.
Regards
Steve Unruh

10 Likes

Yes, an european woodgas meeting would be great!
Earlier i’ve talked to Niclas (Omstallningsresan on Youtube) about a Swedish woodgas meeting, i thought it would be best in the woodgas-part of Sweden, where the tree J:s live, (JO, Jan and Johan) :smiley:
But a European woodgas meet should be more “centralized” where?

9 Likes

Doesn’t @KKubu live in the Czech Republic?

7 Likes

Yes, the “two wheeled tow behind” as SteveU mentions, is it air compressor?

8 Likes

Czech republic would be nice, i visited Prague once, a very beautiful city with lots of amazing historical buildings. (I tried to drink ALL their beer, but i wasn’t successful :crazy_face:)

14 Likes

It’s good to have goals Goran. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

11 Likes

Steve, Goran is right, it’s an Atlascopco air compressor, Well, all the tools I’ve bought in the past have served me well and have their investment value, for me a good tool or machine is a better investment than stocks or money in the bank. Goran, I was also thinking about the Czech Republic, but I didn’t dare to ask, Kamil might know if there is a suitable location for such a merger.

9 Likes

Our country Is full of suitable places. Depends just on the program you would like to have.

We have got quite nice autocamp in Mělník, which could host quite big pack of woodgassers.

14 Likes

Thanks Kamil, 
 what do you think Goran, ,
 the map shows 830 km from my home to this location. Unfortunately, I don’t have a wood gas car yet, but without it I would be ashamed to attend this meeting, this year I had a plan to build a compact unit for the car, but I don’t know if I will succeed. :woozy_face::grin:

11 Likes

I have no doubts you will succeed with a woodgas car also :smiley:
We probably need some time to plan a meeting, more than some weeks, time enough to build and test, maybe next summer? Would be fun.
I had something around 1600km, i don’t think the Chevrolet will be a good candidate, it’s a real wood-eater

8 Likes

I have been waiting for you guys to do somthing like that, DOW Euro Wood Gas Meet Up. It would be a poplar event for sure.
Bob

9 Likes

Goren would be traveling 994 miles. 516 for Tone. I looked it up and am sharing with the metrically retarded like myself. This summer will be a good time to stay pretty close to home.

10 Likes

Do you use an axe to split the stones to get them the exact right size? I am more curious then anything. I suggested a stone wall when I was a kid for around the house, and my dad told me, that is up to you. Here is the axe. I thought he was completely kidding until years later when I looked it up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If there Is enough interest in such an event, why not to start separate thread to avoid being lost in common debate here.

12 Likes

I am at the same point as Tone. Really want to see you guys in real, but it has to be woodgas related. I would bring a small generator and so it is allowed ( I think) to drive a normal car.

8 Likes

From that point of view I could serve only as a local source of wood :nerd_face:

6 Likes

. . . or food. Even woodgas addicts need food. I’ve seen your gourmet delights.

8 Likes

Fresh home made bread every day is beyond any dispute, I promise :innocent:

9 Likes

No doubt about that. The kids dont like the big slices so it is back to the factory for a few years now.

3 Likes