Newbie that caught the sickness

Welcome Seth, hope you enjoy things here. You’ll find that this is very addictive, our tv at home is barely ever on anymore since it is not nearly as interesting as most topics here :smile:

12 Likes

I AM CONSUMED…LOL Thanks! It definitely looks like a great group. Best deal I’ve made in a longgg time.

8 Likes

Thanks! I will check it out!

2 Likes

This pretty much explains my thought process and then resulting reality of it :fire:

Welcome to the group btw :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Exactly every time it seems. But you always have to remember success comes from never giving up

10 Likes

LOL I’m stealing this one!

4 Likes

Best deal i agree and welcom To DOW- and you can count on WAYNE KEITH design gasifier- he has the most miles on wood gas truck driving any body else designs, i have heard of.About 200.000 and some odd miles on his dodge trucks.And he sets his trucks up so he can hibrid drive adding small emount. of gasoline if pulling trailer or needing extra power, so that it is considered a hibrid vehicle also.

7 Likes

A picture is worth a thousand words, Matt.

3 Likes

I only have a few hours left to finish my taxes! So you saying I should deduct all the shit I just bought on ebay?!?!? Got it! lol

1 Like