Premium Forum Help

Bob what is the new way on the nozzles ?

1 Like

Bear in mind though I have the book I haven’t built a WK yet. I drive on charcoal. Still working on a chunking setup for wood, otherwise I’d be stuck with needing a mitre saw.

Cody at least your up and running. That’s good.

Go to page 64 it shows the nozzle flush with the fire tube hole. It is welded on the back side, my old firetube developed a leak there. Page 65 top Wayne is holding the older style L shape nozzle, Dave Orrell showed a better way. This is how my are built.
Page 66 bottom shows the older style welded in place. When you get access to the premium side we have pictures and videos of the building of the new and improved firetube. Just keep collecting all the parts you will need.
Bob

Yes ,I like that. Good way to get rid of scrap.

HI bob mac, just curious if you added the ceramice blanket,or not.? There was a coulpe guys that added the blanket and it seemed too work better with the blanket ADDED / maybe it helps hold the heat exchanger in comeing hot are more local.

Page 43 shows the older style nozzles, there is nothing wrong with bilding them this way. But the other way is much easier I think.
The original fire tube had about 18,000 miles on it before I built the new one.
Bob

If you go to my thread you can see how I used the ceramic insulation blanket in the gasifer.
Bob

1 Like

OK thanks bob,waiting for my premium member payment too clear,monday or tuesday likely.

1 Like