Trying to sort posts

This color blind senior citizen is having trouble sorting the topics to get the most recent (“latest” per the bar) posts and replies. It seems like I have to pan down the page to get things to reload and with a phone dialup I get chopped off before I get to what I had posted only an hour before … If I hit latest I get something from days ago at the top of the list … Just my pet peeve for the moment but I just check in a few times a day and my connect speed has been low lately with thawing ground and the latest solar flare … I’m connected at 30.6 kbs right now … I can talk just fine to Mexico City on 10 meters … Regards, Mike LaRosa

Mike,

Just click on the flame logo at top left. If you bookmark http://forum.driveonwood.com you’ll be right there to start with.

What you’re seeing at the very top are pinned topics. Once you’ve read them, you can unpin them:

Chris, thanks for the help but I will have to experiment some I guess. The screen is already way too busy for me. I always start at the forum because you have all my old links directed there. Starting to get busy here with the business … I tried to dig a hole with the post hole digger yesterday and got down 10 inches. Frost there was at 19 degrees … I’m trying to put up a flag pole… Mike