Wayne's Book

Looking forward to reading the book. I just tried to purchase it, but it looks like you don’t have a completed Shopping cart? At the risk of sounding like I’m selling something, my wife is an e-commerce designer. If you would like some help getting your cart and CC processing up and running contact me.

1 Like

Wish Chris could get a working online payment method going to, it might not be cost effective. As far as I know there’s no one that offers a 100% free checkout. Right now you can contact Chris for payment details …paypal or a check. http://driveonwood.com/contact

1 Like

It will happen eventually. It’s just not at the top of the priority list right now.

One simple benefit of “all manual” transactions; we can accept all these.

Personal check
Money order (US based)
Postal Money order (international)
Moneygram
Paypal
e-check (through Paypal)
credit card (through Paypal)
cash in person
gold/silver barter

And it’s no joke, I’ve gotten all of those at least once.

If/when I switch to an online payment system, we’ll lose a lot of that flexibility, and/or I’ll end up doing a lot of it exactly like we do now.

1 Like

So how much gold does the book cost?

1 Like

Book and 6 months cost $50, any way you want to get it to me. :slight_smile:

(at current prices that’s roughly 3/100 of an ounce of gold).

1 Like

as of now, how much of the book is written instructions and detailed components to the wk gasifier? i know the page that the book is available on says it is documented via video, but is it possibly all available via book? just wondering because i am interested in getting a book. thanks, tyler.

1 Like

Good morning Tyler.

The book has plenty of detailed description and drawings. Also the construction videos will be opened up to you . The construction videos is like you looking over my shoulder for a couple of months building and driving the gasifier .

Thanks
Wayne

1 Like

great, thanks. I was just curious as I may follow through with the build, and I will buy the book soon to do so.

Tyler

1 Like

As of now how do I get the book, and how held up is @Chris with his baby? I think I will get a lifetime membership with the book, but how will that be processed? And where is the books shipped out from? Thanks, Tyler.

1 Like

At the top of this page, hit the store button. That takes you right to the book.

1 Like

I’m still fulfilling orders. The book will ship out from here in Northern KY.

1 Like

Could I get a book? The cost? I’m here in Alabama. Thanks,

1 Like

Hello Mr. Price .

If you will look to the top right of this page and click on STORE you should find all you need there .

Where in Alabama are you ?

Thanks
Wayne

4 Likes

I live in Pell City, not to fair from I think.

2 Likes

OK just a stone throw away .

I am a couple miles north of Odenville . Come by sometime and I will show you around and give you a ride .

Wayne

3 Likes

Welcome Mr Price, from Randolph County. Come by our place sometime as well. Between Lineville and Wedowee. Billy North and clan.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you I will come soon

4 Likes

Hey @Chris, I purchased Wayne’s book and the lifetime membership, just wondering when the book will ship out and when I will receive the premium membership. Thanks, Tyler.

2 Likes

Hello @Chris, I am just checking in on the book order as you have not gotten back to me yet. Thanks, Tyler.

2 Likes

Hello Tyler.

It being a weekend maybe Chris will be checking in.

I wish I was smart enough to flip all the switches for you :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes