2018 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | June 1-3

I would like to buy 2 buttons.

I’ll take a free the carbon

Hey I just got an email from Dr Larry who is looking for a ride from South Bend to Argos .

He says:

“Bought my ticket to south Bend. Getting in to south bend 11;00 pm.may 30 Plan to spend the night in the air port and then try to get transport to Argos on the 31. Hope fully in the morning but have not been able to get in touch with either either chris Saenz or wayne keith by phone. >I also have been trying to find a greyhound bus or airport shuttle that goes to Argos. Do you remember any club members from the south bend area that I could call for a ride?
Do you have alternate phone numbers for wayne or chris that I could try? They have set me up with rides in the past.
God Bless Larry”

Does anyone have an answer for him? I won’t be there by then.

[email protected]

Hey Billy .

We should be getting to Argos 5 - 31 PM but coming in from the opposite direction.

He just left me a voicemail to the same effect. I won’t be up there until Saturday.

Anyone else able to meet him? Preferably coming from the northern direction?

Is Larry coming by himself or is Robert coming too?

just him…We’re going to take him on the way out…but won’t be there in time to get him coming in…also comng in from the south and pulling trailer etc…

We don’t expect to be there till very late Fri nite (June 1) so that wouldn’t help much.

I can probably get him then. I was planning to come up on friday morning, but I’m pretty sure I could just as well come thursday. i practically drive right by the airport. If you can pass on my number too him. (269) 491-6029 .
[email protected]

5 Likes

I’ll send it along. Thanks.

I like “Free the Carbon” and “Rollin Char Coal.”

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I won’t be able to bring any Maple syrup this year. Our season was terrible.

Bill the maple surup wont matter too much long as you make it too the outing. Though if i make it this year i could use a sample of the mapple surrup, i dont know if i have ever tryed real maple surup, probly just the addicting high fructoase surup.

3 Likes

If i drive out too argos this year what other money would i need bring for food or other,? Thanks.

1 Like

sometimes time fly’s by… another 2 weeks, taking so long…

1 Like

Don’t wish your life away Koen. If you get it (time) going too fast before the meet, then you will fly right through the weekend also. You’ll be back home before you get it slowed down again. It’s like coming to a big downhill stretch of road… Just creep up to it real slow so when you go over the top you just gradually pick up speed til you get to the bottom…:blush:

3 Likes

How much is camping fees at argoes may i ask.I have a sleeping bag a tent.

1 Like

Hello Kevin .

As far as I know there is no fee for a tent . Free

3 Likes

no charge for camping Kevin. There Is a donation box when you sign in. They usually take in more than they need to cover the food and fairgrounds. I think if everyone dropped a twenty or so, they would make it ok.
Maybe someone who knows more about this will chime in.

2 Likes

Hi Kevin, there is no charge for camping unless you plug into the electric service then it costs $15 per nigh.they have a lot of open area to set up a tent.,there and really nice rest rooms with good showers.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info i am planning on the drive and camp meeting, showers was my next thought.

3 Likes