2024 Kentucky Woodgas Meetup

So sorry to hear this news Thomas.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss Thomas.

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss and my deepest condolences.

GC

6 Likes

My condolences for your loss

7 Likes

Chris can u post the results from the signup sheet?
Mom and I can probably handle the food, it shouldn’t be that difficult if we have an idea of the variables. If im thinking right we need 4 meals two on friday two on saturday.

If people who can, can bring sides and deserts that would be the most helpful.

Do any of you kentucky guys know a good place to get fried chicken for events, that has always seemed like a big hit?

Is the kitchen in above pictures of the campground going to be something that we have access to or do we need to plan to do it without a kitchen?

4 Likes

Thomas, I’m so sorry to hear about your father. Our prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Jakob, we should coordinate on the food. My wife has already started getting a plan together, but we’re open to your input. I’ll send you a message.

The signup sheet results are below.

6 Likes

So very sorry Thomas, I lost my dad a couple of years ago and understand your pain. Prayers for you and yours and please reach out if there is anything we can help you with.

6 Likes

Thomas,
I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I know you have been a good son, taking care of him for a long time. That was a blessing for him, and for you. You both have been on my wife Joy’s and my prayer list since last June. It is never easy to say goodbye to a loved one, especially a parent. I am glad it was a peaceful passing for him. God bless you, Thomas. The meetup details can wait, others will help.

8 Likes

thomas, my condolence to you and your family…
dying but is not disappearing or laying in a cold grave till a certain time and waiting for the resurrection…
the resurrection happens immediately, the soul only let behind the body …
jesus christ has said to the other man on the cross besides him “today you will be with me in the paradise”
life continues immediately, only in the other reality…
all the best
giorgio

9 Likes

Thomas,
I know you were close to you dad and the separation will be difficult. May the Lord fill the void left by his passing as you remember the good times you had as a blessing from the Lord.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear of your father passing, may he rest in peace and be blessed in God Yehovah’s Yeshua (Salvation) the Messiah the Son. Continue prayers for you and the whole family in these times.
Bob Mackey

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss Thomas.

5 Likes

You been the good Son ThomasF.
Takes courage and strength. This is the best way; as fewest regrets going forwards.
A person does not get do-overs on these inevitable.

Wishing for you continued courage and strength.
Best Regards
Steve Unruh

8 Likes

God’s blessing, Thomas. Thanks for caring for him!

5 Likes

Thomas,I know everything is coming at you so fast like what to do who to call just know this group that you are a part of will lift you up in prayer I am going through the same I have two sisters that was in hospice one passed Tuesday the other on Wednesday we are having them both at the church at the same time Saturday.I will be praying for you and your family and ask that you remember my family at this time looking forward to seeing them again Thanks

9 Likes

Hello Danny .

So sorry to hear about your sisters passing .

My and Lisa’s deepest condolences .

8 Likes

Sorry for your sisters passing Danny, may they both rest in peace, in The YEHOVAH Almighty God Salvation of Yeshua the Messiah the Son of peace, may He grant you all peace in His Name at this time.

6 Likes

Danny,
Sorry for your loss.

7 Likes

I’m so very sorry Danny.

8 Likes

Thank you all for your prayers and condolences we will miss seeing them here but look forward to seeing them again.

12 Likes