2024 Kentucky Woodgas Meetup

Sorry for your loss, Danny

6 Likes

Dan,
Sorry about your family passing on.
The Lord be with you and comfort you.
Ron L.

6 Likes

Sorry to read of Danny and Thomas’s losses. I have been out of pocket for a while because of similar conditions. my condolences and prayers to both may God give comfort and healing.

8 Likes

Chris I didn’t see my name on sign up sheet Susan and I are coming

1 Like

I just now found it i will fill it out

2 Likes

Since dad did not want a funeral , I’m going to try and have family come down for the meetup. Dad was just so happy with the work we were doing and wanted so badly to meet everyone despite his health.

I’ll pass around the sign up. I personally think it’ll be the best way to remember him. He was just so exited to come to the event. It was going to be the first time in nearly 5 years that he got out of the house for anything other than doctors.

14 Likes

There are several who posted on this thread that are not on the sheet yet, so I’ll ping them here:

@ForbiddenTuna @TheIrishEngineer @ccweb1 @Bumpa @NonProfit @Handy_Andy @Bobmac @ordonernesto @kmrland @trikebuilder57

Again, here’s the link to RSVP:

Here’s the responses:

4 Likes

Chris, sorry for my delayed reply. I signed up as one, but may possibly be as many as five. Still tying to coordinate family schedules.

4 Likes

No worries! I only pinged folks as an early reminder, there’s still lots of time left. BTW, if you want to change your headcount just let me know, I’ll update the sheet.

Look forward to seeing you there!

2 Likes

Hey Chris .

There are 2 of us , somehow I missed getting it on the sign in sheet

3 Likes

Thanks Wayne, you’re down for two.

1 Like

When I plan things I always say God willing. Well this year it is my old knee injury that is not willing. I am having difficulty with getting around and doing things. I hurt it again a few months ago and it still has not healed. So I will be staying close to home, no driving across the USA like Dana and I planned. Life here on the earth is full of disappointments. But one thing is for sure, I am glad God Almighty never disappointments me, He is true to His Word.
Following and believing The YEHOVAH’S Word of Salvation His Yeshua the Son of God.

14 Likes

I will pray for healing Bob, in Jesus name, Amen

10 Likes

Good morning all .

One month from today :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Kentucky wood gas meet :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

Good morning Hans

I have 325 feet of fining material that I will be bringing to the wood gas meet .

10 Likes

HOPE you feel better soon BOB MAC-YOU certainly have the proper in faith in the man upstairs, I believe soon you will be healing in jesus name we pray- you are to valuble to jesus to not heal- its hard to find true faithfull persons as you these days, i am sure you will be incurage many more to christ.LORD BE WITH YOU.

7 Likes

Thank you very much Wayne!

6 Likes

Good Morning , Wayne , what size are your sawblades I have a few dont know if they are heavy enough

3 Likes

Good morning Mr. Ron

My blades are .042 inch thick .

4 Likes

Whew, less than a month! Time is slipping away fast.

Still wanting to hear from some folks on the RSVP. If you’re not coming that’s fine, but these are folks who indicated interest and we haven’t heard anything since. Please let us know either way, it helps us plan food etc. Thanks!

@ccweb1 @Bumpa @Handy_Andy @ordonernesto @kmrland @trikebuilder57

(And anyone else who’s planning to come!)

Again, here’s the link to RSVP:

Here’s the responses:

6 Likes